uSafe is the official safety app of the University of Saskatchewan. It is the only app that integrates with the University of Saskatchewan's safety and security systems. Protective Services has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the University of Saskatchewan campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
uSafe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the University of Saskatchewan area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to University of Saskatchewan security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Protective Services.
- Virtual Safe Walk: Allow Protective Services to monitor a user’s walk. If a user feels unsafe when walking on campus, they can request a Virtual Safe Walk and a dispatcher on the other end will monitor their journey until they reach their destination.
- Campus Map: Navigate around the University of Saskatchewan area.
- Emergency Plans: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from the University of Saskatchewan safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.