USF SAFE is the official safety app of University of South Florida. It is the only app that integrates with University of South Florida's safety and security systems. USFPD, in partnership with USF Emergency Management and USF Information Technologies, has worked, to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the University of South Florida campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
USF SAFE features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to University of South Florida security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the University of South Florida area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to University of South Florida security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.