1. Please add more overly spots! For my videos I use overlays a lot. I use one spot for the actual video and one for my web cam. At least five would be amazing! :) 2. Could we have an option to disable the fade in animation when an overlay is long? I cut my overlays a lot to save time and that fade in animation ruins it. :( 3.Could we add animations to the overlays? Like say a spinning animation to my web cam? Lol
A decent little portable NLE. It won't do everything some of the more powerful desktop NLEs can do, but it's more than enough for simpler projects and I think will cover the need of most users.
Good app. I bought the pro version. The only ANNOYING problembis that I turned of Notifications but yet, it kept popping up :/
Truely amazing, I use this to make my youtube videos. Easy to use and seems to be a lot more powerful than most video editors, even on pc. Edit: Just got the pro version a few days ago... AMAZING! I decided to make a music video for my uncles band and it turned out great with the highest quality and no water mark. I was so happy I even put Power Director in the credits. Thanks for the great timeline editor everyone needs! ★★★★★
I have never Seen a Editor this easy and simple to function but, one thing make the function so we can put more video tracks on top of each others.
Great and smooth. Only thing that stops me from buying the pro is: no multi video layer! What's up with that?
New Version 4.2
• Edit your animated GIF files as videos!
New Version 4.1.2
• New free stickers for Valentine’s Day.
• Updated opacity adjuster on your color board.
New Version 4.1.1
• Easy drag and drop to extract audio from video.
• Precise speed adjustments with more video speed settings.
New Version 4.0.4
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• New free title animation: Trance Left
• New title animations to buy: Fly Pack Vol.1 and Slide Pack Vol.2
The best and the most popular video editor for Android. Free. No Time Limit!
Free video editor with music,popular movie editing to Youtube/Instagram/facebook