In a few simple steps you can electronically sign your documents by the Electronic Identity Card:
1) send the document you need to sign to the app;
2) read the document before signing it;
3) enter the PIN of your identity card;
4) bring your Electronic Identity Card close to the NFC sensor on the back of your smartphone;
3) wait for the document to be signed;
4) send the signed document to a recipient via email, whatsapp, telegram or other app.
The electronic signature affixed with the Electronic Identity Card is recognized by national legislation (Article 61 of the DPCM 22/02/2013) as an Advanced Electronic Signature (AES) and therefore can be used to digitally sign any document.
Some electronic signature verification software widespread on the Italian market does not correctly verify the electronic signature affixed with Firmo con CIE (erroneously reporting that the signature is not valid) as they do not correctly implement the directives of article 61 of the DPCM 22/02/2013 and the European directives eIDAS.