Web Projector is an all in one app for projecting songs or announcements from an Android device. By connecting to the local ip address of the device, you can display song or announcements via any web browser on a connected projector.
Android tablet/phone on pulpit. Laptop on same network connected to a projector displaying a web browser connected to the Android tablet (ex. http://192.168.0.1:4444 for control or http://192.168.0.1:4444/#live for full screen display.) Iphone on same network with web browser connected to the Android tablet. Songs and announcements can be added, edited, deleted or changed on the fly from any of the 3 devices.
- WEAR support for Previous/Next change from watch.
- Runs on any Android device with a wifi connection.
- Web based allows for projection to any remote projector with any connected device that has a
- Change to next, previous song, announcement using Android Wear device.
- Built in Web Server for mirroring display across many devices.
- Add, remove, change order of songs and slides (announcements) in lists.
- Add, edit, delete songs and slides on the fly.
- Add, delete, choose background.
- Create mp3 recordings from phone, external connected, or bluetooth microphone.
- Add, rename, delete recordings from list.
- Live mode for full screen image on any device.
- Swipe or use web buttons to change songs and slides.
- Support for Behringer X-air series mixers for volume controls.
- Support for Epson WiFi projectors for wireless viewing.
- Optional Desktop version.
ReviewsReview policy and info
Updated for Android 10
Eligible for Family Library
October 7, 2019
4.4 and up