Mastering the Reading Comprehension (RC) section of the Dental Admission Test (DAT) is a quintessential step to getting accepted to dental school. Scoring high in this section will give you the competitive edge to stand out among other aspiring dental students in the increasingly competitive application process. Crack DAT READING has been tactically designed to give you the upper hand when it comes to acing the Reading Comprehension and getting accepted to your dream dental school.
Crack DAT READING Features:
1) Learn from Reading Comprehension Crash Course Videos to uncover tips, tricks and strategies on how to conquer this section of the Dental Admission Test
+ 6 hours of HD Videos covering Tips, Tricks & Strategies
2) Prepare, simulate and rehearse for the DAT before you get to the test center with the largest arsenal of newly released Full Length Tests DAT Reading Comprehension Tests
+ Simulate 10 Full Length Tests consisting of 500 Questions and 500 Explanations
3) Improve your DAT test skills
• Sharpen and hone your time management, confidence and accuracy for the Reading Comprehension
• Improve your Reading Comprehension test scores instantly to help you increase your chances of gaining admissions into dental school
4) Estimate your Reading Comprehension Test scores
• Predict and estimate your Reading Comprehension test scores
• Receive your estimated Reading Comprehension test scores after each test
• See how you perform in relation to other students
5) Pinpoint your weaknesses
• Generate comprehensive analysis reports to find areas where you can improve your Reading Comprehension test scores
6) Receive Automatic updates
• Yay! You'll never be left with an outdated version
7) Reading Comprehension Pass Guarantee
• Heart us after you conquer your DAT Exam and get accepted into dental school!
Get access to all videos, guides, tests, questions, and explanations within Crack DAT READING for the Dental Admission Test. Dental school has become more competitive than ever, so equip yourself with the ammo you need to outshine your competition and earn your spot in dental school.