The Mobile Novosibirsk application allows city residents to view information about social facilities, shutdowns of life support systems and parking lots on a city map.
Using the mobile application you can:
• Monitor the situation regarding emergency and planned outages of water, heat, gas and electricity supply systems. A detailed shutdown card contains information about the address, reason and timing of the shutdown;
• Receive information about the location of socially significant objects on the city map and detailed information about each institution (address, contact details of the head, website, etc.);
• Obtain information about housing and communal services programs;
• Receive information about public areas of the city of Novosibirsk and improvement elements;
• Obtain information about public administration (polling station, district, deputy, territorial public self-government);
• Receive information about ongoing and planned fairs in the city of Novosibirsk;
• Obtain information about the placement of advertising structures and non-stationary retail facilities;
• Receive information about the orders of voters and the progress of their implementation;
• View the location of collection and disposal points for recyclable materials.
The source of information published within the Mobile Novosibirsk application is the Municipal Portal of the Novosibirsk City Hall.