Switch between sound, vibrate and silent mode from your home screen
- No ads displayed
- No unnecessary permissions required
- Small app size
- A range of customization options including background style, color, transparency and size
- The option to use your own images
- Choose the toggle order
- Choose the Do Not Disturb mode to use when switching to silent
- For Oreo (8.0) and above, the option to switch modes directly from your lock screen or status bar. This requires the 'Listener service' option to be enabled.
*** IMPORTANT - App Behavioral Changes ***
Apps now need to comply with Google Play's "target API level" requirements:
From Marshmallow (6.0) and above, Do Not Disturb access is required to change the ringer mode
For most devices, the app will automatically display the permission screen allowing you to grant the access. If it doesn't then the alternate option is to try searching for 'do not disturb access' in your phone settings.
From Oreo (8.0) and above, the way apps receive certain notifications has changed
An option has been added to enable a 'Listener service' that will listen for ringer mode changes made outside the app.
By default this will show a notification in the status bar and lock screen when enabled. The notification can be manually hidden using the 'Notification settings' option in the app or alternatively you can use it to switch modes directly from your lock screen or status bar.