Delio is the no.1 crypto finance company in South Korea, providing savings, lending, staking and assets services.
※ As of March 29, 2022, BTC’s total value utilized(TVU) is 32,089 BTC, around 2 billion US dollars.
Enjoy a wide range of financial services for digital assets with Delio, a leading DeFi company.
■ Up to 11% APR in crypto savings
Earn up to 11% on your BTC, ETH, USDT, and so on.
Generate stable revenue every month.
■ Collateralized crypto lending
Borrow other digital assets by using your BTC or ETH as collateral.
Enjoy the liquidity and leverage effects.
- Earn rewards by participating in staking and blockchain activities of your digital assets.
- As all the staked assets are only delegated by safely keeping them in the central wallets of Delio, there is no risk of principal loss.
■ Delioswap - decentralized digital asset swap platform
- Supports ERC20-based digital asset swaps.
- Enables generating revenue by providing liquidity.
- You may stake LP tokens to acquire DSP, a governance token.
■ Delio wallet with stronger security technology
- Strong security thanks to the intrusion detection system (IDS) and Anti-Malware.
- Secure internal control system for deposits and withdrawals to keep customers’ digital assets safe.
- Total of 19 wallets, including Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Tether(USDT), USD Coin(USDC), Dai(DAI), Bora(BORA), and Klaytn(KLAY), as of March 29, 2022.
■ Even more convenient on mobile
- You can use deposits and lending quickly and easily and receive important notifications with app push.
- Delio curation services are available to quickly and accurately identify market trends.
- By providing live data with Coinness, you can receive real-time news and announcements from major exchanges such as Bithumb, Upbit, Coinone, Korbit, Coinbit, Binance, and Huobi, as well as digital asset investment information and DeFi information.
■ If you have any questions, please contact the customer center or Kakao Talk Plus Friend.
- Customer support: 02-6713-0470
- Chat: http://pf.kakao.com/_NCUtC/chat
- Business hours: 09:00 ~ 17:30 weekdays (closed on weekends and holidays)