The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your smartphone or tablet.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on Android.
- Optimized for your device: Enjoy a seamless reading experience built for your device
- New issues are available every Friday
- Flexible formatting: Adjust night mode, text size and background color
- Text to speech: Listen to all of The Week articles on the go
- Bookmark better: Enjoy improved bookmarking functionality and organization
- Sharing returns: Share the text of your favorite The Week articles with friends and family
- Highlight text: Highlight content within articles to lookup words and paste and copy
- Search smart: Utilize search functionality powered by IBM’s Watson
- Upgraded user interface: Read with ease using our restored intuitive interface
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Progressive downloading
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Non-subscribers can try The Week free for 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions within the app.
- 12-month subscription (50 issues) - $89.99*
- Single issue - $4.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For Google Play subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.