POWER TO THE PATIENTS
This is the dental healthcare app that’s going to save you money, time, and potentially a lot of pain too, with all our general dental treatments only $99!
Dental 99 is a whole new way of looking at dentistry – one that is almost entirely from a patient’s point of view.
We have designed Dental 99 to deliver convenience, value, transparent pricing, and great dental care.
Using the app is simple:
1. Select your treatment. We offer three general dental treatments:
- Checkup & Clean
- Toothache management (this is the one for you if one or more of your teeth is bothering you and the source of pain hasn't been diagnosed yet)
2. Use the app to find a time that suits you and pay $99 per general dental treatment.
For parents booking in kids, we'll claim the Medicare allowance for eligible kids on your behalf. And at $99 per general dental treatment, it's unlikely there'll be a gap payment.
3. Arrive for your appointment and be looked after by one of our qualified clinicians.
4. Your before/after photos, X-Rays, clinical notes, prescribed treatments, and aftercare notes will all be available in your app within a few minutes of your appointment finishing.
5. Depending on your appointment's treatments, we'll send you daily post appointment aftercare advice to help you understand the recovery process and recover more quickly.
We currently have several clinics in Sydney (NSW) and Mango Hill (near Brisbane, QLD). We’re constantly working to open new clinics so that we can make our affordable, high quality dental care available to more communities around Australia. If there isn’t a Dental 99 clinic in your area yet, please use the contact form on our website (https://dental99.com.au/) to let us know where you’d like us to open our next clinic!
It’s never too late to look after your teeth, so what are you waiting for? Download the app and your mouth will thank you. But in case you need more reasons to download Dental 99 now, read on…
- 40% of Australians avoid the dentist because of the cost
- 33% of Australians don’t go to the dentist at all (that’s not good; bad teeth can be linked to all sorts of serious health problems)
- 90% of Australians have some form of tooth decay (ouch! - see the previous point)
Convinced of the value of Dental 99? Good, we hoped you would be!