SIGNL4 is a mobile app for critical alerting. It bridges the ‘last mile’ from IT systems, machines and sensors to engineers, IT staff and workers ‘in the field’.
SIGNL4 notifies staff on duty through targeted and persistent mobile push, text messages and voice calls with acknowledgement, tracking and escalation.
It provides for convenient on-call duty and shift scheduling to reliably delivers the right information to the right people at the right time – anywhere.
SIGNL4 enables mission-critical systems in IT, IoT, on the shop floor and in hundred other areas to automatically notify the right people when response time matters.
Through convenient interfaces like email and webhooks, SIGNL4 adds mobile alerting and incident response capabilities to your systems, processes and services in no time.
SIGNL4 enables to:
* Reliably and persistently dispatch critical alerts and work items to field staff, maintenance engineers and mobile workforce
* Automate alerting/escalation processes by linking machines, IT or any other application to the right person at the right time
* Accelerate and ensure response by providing persistent notifications, response tracking and escalations
* Manage timely availability of operations teams (on-call duties, shifts) to route alerts automatically
* Link any system directly to staff in charge. Consolidate events and alerts from multiple sources. Create a single pane of glass for critical information
* A new visual experience for critical alerts
* Persistent and trackable alert notifications by mobile push, voice calls and text
* Automated escalations based on target response times
* Scheduled and ad-hoc on-call duty and shift management
* Shared annotations to alerts and audit trails
* Integrated mobile chat
* Alert notifications to your entire team or team members on duty
* Custom sounds for your critical alerts
* One-touch connect with your team members
* Monitors, tracks and reports your hours spend on duty (CSV download)
* Complete audit trails of all notifications and response (CSV download)
* Comprehensive API for 3rd party integrations
How can you trigger alerts and notifications?
* Send an email or call our webhook (REST API)
* From IT like Splunk, ServiceNow, Azure Monitor, SCOM, Remedy, New Relic
* From OT like Schneider Electric, Siemens, zenon or other SCADA
* From any systems capable of sending email or calling a webhook
* Using Amazon Alexa (voice recognition)
* In-app with a simple touch and automated geo-location
Note: You need a SIGNL4 account to use this app and some features depend on your SIGNL4 plan.