Pure Milano gives you access to a constantly updated database on architecture and the arts in Milan. It is the ultimate reference tool for tourists, academics, students, architects, and all those interested in the great variety and quality of architecture that the city of Milan has to offer.
It is also a pocket-sized Coffee Table Book. All the stunning, high-resolution black and white photographs are by photographer Sosthen Hennekam and look particularly good on an iPad.
- Search by name, architect, artist, art, address, style, year, function, or a combination of search words.
- Select a building on the map and follow the directions to get there.
- All buildings are geo-localised, with the 'around me' function you can find nearby buildings on the map.
- Categories include villas, condominiums, office buildings, churches, public spaces, monuments, graves, parks, factories and more.
- Images can be enlarged to better appreciate building details.
- Select and save your favourites. View them in a list or on a separate map, so you can create your own itinerary (available in the PLUS and PRO versions).
- Take notes for each building and you will be able to create a customised list and map (available in the PLUS and PRO version).
- Select your language (Italian, English, French)
- The free version gives access to 80 buildings and monuments, related by info and photos.
- The PLUS version (in-app purchase) gives access to more than 1100 buildings and monuments with info and photos. In addition, you can save your favourites and take notes for each of the items you are interested in.
- The PRO version (in-app purchase) offers all PLUS functions and gives access to the complete database with over 7000 buildings.
Future updates of the database, such as new photos, new buildings etc. are included.