This is free version of classic Minesweeper a.k.a Mines game. If You are familiar with the Minesweeper (Mines) computer game, then you no longer need further guidance and will love this game!
This game originates from the 1960s, and has been written for many computing platforms in use today. The objective of the game is to clear the board containing hidden "mines". Minesweeper starts when a you tap on a cell. The first click is always safe and reveals a number or an opening surrounded by numbers. Each number tells you how many mines touch the cell. You can mark a mine by putting a flag on it with the long tap. If all the mines touching a number are flagged, you can press both buttons on that number to clear the remaining adjacent squares.
• You can change difficulty (% of mines on map).
• Zoomable map (cells / squares size).
• Google Play Games achievements and leaderboards (optional).
• The first click is always safe and reveals a number or an opening surrounded by neighboring numbers.
• No ads on main screen and no pop-up ads in this game!
• Can be played offline!
• Tap on closed cell to reveal it.
• Tap and hold (long tab) on closed cell to flag it.
• Tap on opened cell to reveal possible mines (hint).
Enjoy the pop-up ads free version of the original classic minesweeper game.