Your whole life on one app with Today.
This is your new routine:
- You open your eyes in the morning
- You pick up your phone
- You open the Today application
- Jarvis will give you a summary of your day
- You can see your whole day in Today
With Today you can :
- See a summary of the day ahead
- Stay organized with access to your Calendar and Todoist tasks
- See the weather
- See your steps, distance in KM and calories with HealthKit
- Become better physically and mentally with our Fitness, Motivation, Goal of the Day, Quotes, Mood Tracker and Smile Reminder modules
- Always be on time at your favorite destinations with the Destinations module
- Stop being tired when you wake up with the Sleep Calculator module
- See scores and highlights of your favorite soccer teams
- Follow the stock market, the currency market and crypto with the Stock Market & Crypto module
- See what happened today in history with the History module
- Follow the news of your favorite topics or the news of your country with the Topics & News Right Now modules
- Listen to music with our daily playlists with the Music module
- Listen to podcasts
- Astrology to see your daily horoscope
- Have some stories to read with Reddit Stories
- Follow the lives and games of the Devpool eSport team
- And more : Joke of the day, Product Hunt, GitHub, Hacker News
Today is free but with our Today All Access offer you have access to :
- Jarvis: Your personal assistant will help you and give you suggestions during your day.
He will give you a summary of your day every morning and will be available at the bottom of your screen to help you.
Jarvis will remind you when you need to sleep or remind you not to forget to wish a birthday
- Several Dashboards (Your personal dashboard, one for the stock market and one for the news, one for the sports and one for the developers)
- Unlimited access to the application (no limitation on modules)
- Change icons
- One time payment for lifetime access
The application was made in 59 hours in private live-streaming.
Thanks to Amane, Kevin, Shamir, Tanveer and Yassir for testing the application. There have been 60 betas.
If you have any requests for modules or improvements please contact us