I've used (and paid for) other disc golf scorecard apps. Many start with the app and try to build a course database and community around it. That's like building a car without having any roads to drive it on. DGCR already has one of, if not the best, disc golf course databases and a large involved community. DGCR has the highways and byways, now here is the car to explore them with.
The definitive disc golf app. I love free apps, but this is well worth the price. By far the best app for disc golf rounds and finding courses, all the information you would ever need for a course. Really usefull for planning a disc golf trip!
Great app for what it does, but I get an error trying to import recent rounds after latest update. Tells me I have no internet connection.
Great app. User friendly and love that it's spot on with tees and lengths and what not...Only suggestion at this point is to make it possible to add players when you've already started a round. Can you guys make that available? Unless you already have and I'm doing something wrong.
* Fixed import rounds issue introduced in 1.24
* Fixed issue where country filter was being applied throughout entire app
* Added tee order indicator to round scoring if "Reorder based on score" is off
* Added option to disable screen locking during a round
* Added option for haptic feedback during a round
* Updating course conditions now shows the old information for easier editing
* Pinch to zoom on course photos added
* Distance / par added to tee dropdown box on start round screen