Needs to have automatic weather input like most other disc golf apps. It also needs to be able to change par and distance on the fly, sometimes courses change basket locations and this app has the wrong distance or post info. And it needs to be able to change the tee for individual holes instead of just the whole round. Love dgcr website but this app has a long way to go yet.
I can upload my scores just by logging onto a regular computer after in putting them on DGCR. (This App) Super easy. Great Application! Tim has done a very good job helping us disc golfers out! Thanks Tim for caring & doing this app!
I've used (and paid for) other disc golf scorecard apps. Many start with the app and try to build a course database and community around it. That's like building a car without having any roads to drive it on. DGCR already has one of, if not the best, disc golf course databases and a large involved community. DGCR has the highways and byways, now here is the car to explore them with.
The definitive disc golf app. I love free apps, but this is well worth the price. By far the best app for disc golf rounds and finding courses, all the information you would ever need for a course. Really usefull for planning a disc golf trip!
Great App for tracking my scores, finding new courses and uploading to my DGCR profile! Easy to use!
* Fixed import rounds issue introduced in 1.24
* Fixed issue where country filter was being applied throughout entire app
* Added tee order indicator to round scoring if "Reorder based on score" is off
* Added option to disable screen locking during a round
* Added option for haptic feedback during a round
* Updating course conditions now shows the old information for easier editing
* Pinch to zoom on course photos added
* Distance / par added to tee dropdown box on start round screen