1. Sound --------convert------> Vibrate, Flashlight, Display
2. Speech Recognition (Speech To Text, Text To Speech)
1. Sound Definition
2. Continuous Voice Recognition
3. Multi Language Support
App For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired
This app is intended to assist deaf or hearing-impaired people by alerting them with the vibration and the flash light when a loud sound is made in the vicinity.
This app will assist for conversation between deaf people and hearing people.
free for everyone.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy DVBeep Pro.
Special notes: If you set 15 minutes interval then you have to wait at maximum 15 minutes to hear the announcement.
App doesn't work properly if you have any power saving mode on. Please turn off battery saving mode of your phone.
For example on Symphony Xplorer w65i, after install go to Setting>>Battery>>Aligned Wakeup>>(off) and you are good to go.
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Great for anyone with speech difficulties who still wants to be heard. Save your most common phrases for easy access.
Configurable pitch, speed, and interface. The voice (and language/pronunciation) comes from your system, so you can install any other voice system you want from the Play Store and use it with this app.
* This app not affiliated in any way with Stephen Hawking.
This is the most powerful and intuitive translator app you've been waiting for:
- Translate any sentence or phrase into whichever of the 50 destination languages you select
- Text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation)
Key features include:
★ Instant, easy translation ★
- Quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you'd like to translate and get translated results instantly.
★ 50 languages ★
- Being able to translate from and to 50 world languages.
★ Text to speech ★
- Hear a native speaker’s pronunciation for translated text
★ History ★
- Ability to search your history for recently-used expressions or translations (no need to retype!)
★ Be social ★
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS support (for writing translated updates to your Facebook and Twitter followers)
- Integrated copy-paste functionality (useful for texting your foreign friends)
Supports most regular features in the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) , Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish , Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
Supports text-to-speech in the following languages:
English, Chinese, French, Albanian, Icelandic, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Catalan, Afrikaans, Danish, German, Russian, Finnish, Haitian Creole, Dutch, Czech, Croatian, Latvian, Romanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Serbian, Slovak, Swahili, Turkish, Welsh, Spanish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Hindi, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
Arab Deaf Sign Interpreter Features:
• Translate any text into sign language.
• Support Arabic and English.
• Possibility of participation translator with social networks (Facebook and Twitter)
• The possibility of view before participating to display.
• Support for multi-touch to enlarge the image and zoom in the preview.
• The possibility to save the image on the device with a custom window display to choose where conservation easily.
• Provide 3 types of fonts to choose from.
• The possibility to change the font size used.
• The possibility to change the color of the font used.
• The possibility to change the background color.
• Providing Viewer distinctive colors so that the change of colors easily.
• Take into account that the small size of the application as possible.
• Taking into account the simplicity of the design.
• Free application.
• It is completely free of advertisements.
Keywords: Sings, Dictionary, Arabic, deaf, cache, search, sign, sign, the Middle East, free, ASL, language, sign language, and America, and the deaf, languages, ASL, American Sign Language, Arabic Sign Language, learn, and how, learn sign, hearing, signing, Union, University, states, Arab League, the League of Arab States, interpreter, post, social networking, Facebook, Twitter, lines, save, Free Advertising
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
Speak n Talk Calculator can recognize spoken compounded mathematical equations. For example you can say whats negative 2 plus 2 times 5 divided 3 minus 4 point 5 (-2+2*5/3-4.5) ? and Speak n Talk Calculator will respond with the correct result. But Wait there is more, you can also use the number keys to type in equations as well! Speak n Talk Calculator can even tell you jokes, just say "Tell me a Joke"
I recommend IVONA Text-To-Speech HQ for high quality voices over the default android voice.
Let the Speak n Talk Calculator do the Math and Speaking for you!
ဆရာ ဦးေမာင္ေမာင္ဝမ္း ၏ အဂၤလိပ္ စာ သင္ႀကားပို႕ခ်ခ်က္ မ်ားကို အသံဖိုင္မ်ားျဖင့္ သင္းႀကားနိုင္မွာလည္းျဖစ္သည္။
အသံဖိုင္ မ်ားသာ မက
အဂၤလိပ္ စကားတိုမ်ားကို အခန္းလိုက္ ထည့္သြင္းေပးထားပါသည္။
အဂၤလိပ္စာ တိုးတတ္ေစခ်င္တ့ဲ ဆႏၵ ျဖင့္ ထုတ္လုပ္ေပးလိုက္ပါသည္။
Developer By အာကာ
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Starting from the level 51 it becomes a little more complicated. The board contains dark and bright tiles, each of which has different behaviour. Stepping on bright tiles increases the numbers by one, whereas stepping on dark tiles decreases the numbers by one.
Avoid obstacles and do not fall into the abyss.
End the level with a minimum number of attempts. Scores are automatically submitted on completing levels 24 and 40.
On the upper left side there is a special reset button. It resets your score and you can start over again from level 1.
Before starting the level you can click on the preview button on the lower left side. It will show you the level so you can calculate your moves.
Make sure you are signed in to Google Play Game Services and connected to Internet if you want the scores submitted.