This is the most powerful and intuitive translator app you've been waiting for:
- Translate any sentence or phrase into whichever of the 50 destination languages you select
- Text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation)
Key features include:
★ Instant, easy translation ★
- Quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you'd like to translate and get translated results instantly.
★ 50 languages ★
- Being able to translate from and to 50 world languages.
★ Text to speech ★
- Hear a native speaker’s pronunciation for translated text
★ History ★
- Ability to search your history for recently-used expressions or translations (no need to retype!)
★ Be social ★
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS support (for writing translated updates to your Facebook and Twitter followers)
- Integrated copy-paste functionality (useful for texting your foreign friends)
Supports most regular features in the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) , Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish , Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
Supports text-to-speech in the following languages:
English, Chinese, French, Albanian, Icelandic, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Catalan, Afrikaans, Danish, German, Russian, Finnish, Haitian Creole, Dutch, Czech, Croatian, Latvian, Romanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Serbian, Slovak, Swahili, Turkish, Welsh, Spanish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Hindi, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Special notes: If you set 15 minutes interval then you have to wait at maximum 15 minutes to hear the announcement.
App doesn't work properly if you have any power saving mode on. Please turn off battery saving mode of your phone.
For example on Symphony Xplorer w65i, after install go to Setting>>Battery>>Aligned Wakeup>>(off) and you are good to go.
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
1. Sound --------convert------> Vibrate, Flashlight, Display
2. Speech Recognition (Speech To Text, Text To Speech)
1. Sound Definition
2. Continuous Voice Recognition
3. Multi Language Support
App For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired
This app is intended to assist deaf or hearing-impaired people by alerting them with the vibration and the flash light when a loud sound is made in the vicinity.
This app will assist for conversation between deaf people and hearing people.
free for everyone.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
U.S English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy DVBeep Pro.
Speak n Talk Calculator can recognize spoken compounded mathematical equations. For example you can say whats negative 2 plus 2 times 5 divided 3 minus 4 point 5 (-2+2*5/3-4.5) ? and Speak n Talk Calculator will respond with the correct result. But Wait there is more, you can also use the number keys to type in equations as well! Speak n Talk Calculator can even tell you jokes, just say "Tell me a Joke"
I recommend IVONA Text-To-Speech HQ for high quality voices over the default android voice.
Let the Speak n Talk Calculator do the Math and Speaking for you!
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction
• Enter emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Cloud sync your history for better suggestions across your Android devices
• Works on all Android tablets and phones
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
This TTS engine can be used with AudioBT to improve the TTS output from the Google Navigation application.
-Set a 1 or 2 seconds delay to avoid audio cutting at the beginning of the speech.
-Exclude some characters, such as the dash character so that it is not spelled in street names.
Starting from the level 51 it becomes a little more complicated. The board contains dark and bright tiles, each of which has different behaviour. Stepping on bright tiles increases the numbers by one, whereas stepping on dark tiles decreases the numbers by one.
Avoid obstacles and do not fall into the abyss.
End the level with a minimum number of attempts. Scores are automatically submitted on completing levels 24 and 40.
On the upper left side there is a special reset button. It resets your score and you can start over again from level 1.
Before starting the level you can click on the preview button on the lower left side. It will show you the level so you can calculate your moves.
Make sure you are signed in to Google Play Game Services and connected to Internet if you want the scores submitted.