This is the most powerful and intuitive translator app you've been waiting for:
- Translate any sentence or phrase into whichever of the 50 destination languages you select
- Text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation)
Key features include:
★ Instant, easy translation ★
- Quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you'd like to translate and get translated results instantly.
★ 50 languages ★
- Being able to translate from and to 50 world languages.
★ Text to speech ★
- Hear a native speaker’s pronunciation for translated text
★ History ★
- Ability to search your history for recently-used expressions or translations (no need to retype!)
★ Be social ★
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS support (for writing translated updates to your Facebook and Twitter followers)
- Integrated copy-paste functionality (useful for texting your foreign friends)
Supports most regular features in the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) , Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish , Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
Supports text-to-speech in the following languages:
English, Chinese, French, Albanian, Icelandic, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Catalan, Afrikaans, Danish, German, Russian, Finnish, Haitian Creole, Dutch, Czech, Croatian, Latvian, Romanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Serbian, Slovak, Swahili, Turkish, Welsh, Spanish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Hindi, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
* Check Media Volume Level to hear notifications
* If notifications are not spoken stop and start SpeakMe in the accessibility menu
Speak n Talk Calculator can recognize spoken compounded mathematical equations. For example you can say whats negative 2 plus 2 times 5 divided 3 minus 4 point 5 (-2+2*5/3-4.5) ? and Speak n Talk Calculator will respond with the correct result. But Wait there is more, you can also use the number keys to type in equations as well! Speak n Talk Calculator can even tell you jokes, just say "Tell me a Joke"
I recommend IVONA Text-To-Speech HQ for high quality voices over the default android voice.
Let the Speak n Talk Calculator do the Math and Speaking for you!
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy ADM Pro.
1. Sound --------convert------> Vibrate, Flashlight, Display
2. Speech Recognition (Speech To Text, Text To Speech)
1. Sound Definition
2. Continuous Voice Recognition
3. Multi Language Support
App For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired
This app is intended to assist deaf or hearing-impaired people by alerting them with the vibration and the flash light when a loud sound is made in the vicinity.
This app will assist for conversation between deaf people and hearing people.
free for everyone.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
Great for anyone with speech difficulties who still wants to be heard. Save your most common phrases for easy access.
Configurable pitch, speed, and interface. The voice (and language/pronunciation) comes from your system, so you can install any other voice system you want from the Play Store and use it with this app.
* This app not affiliated in any way with Stephen Hawking.
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Special notes: If you set 15 minutes interval then you have to wait at maximum 15 minutes to hear the announcement.
App doesn't work properly if you have any power saving mode on. Please turn off battery saving mode of your phone.
For example on Symphony Xplorer w65i, after install go to Setting>>Battery>>Aligned Wakeup>>(off) and you are good to go.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you.
This app does not support playing name alert through Bluetooth, though wired headset is supported.
PRO version has the additional benefits:-
• No Ads.
• Assured response from developer in case you have any problems.
• Options to change Language in Voice Settings.
• More language support in the future.
Features of this app :-
• Temporarily disable this feature without uninstalling application.
• Options to play caller name only if the caller name is in contacts list.
• Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
• Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
• Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
• Flip phone to stop caller name alert while phone is ringing.
• Customize playing message by adding message before and after caller name. Eg:- John Doe Calling
• Alert SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Customize playing message when receiving SMS by adding message before and after SMS sender name. Eg:- SMS From John Doe
• Change voice speed and pitch settings.
• Option to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
• Read SMS content.
• Options to change Language in Voice Settings.
• Route voice to Headset if headset is connected.
Thanks to Jiri Egermaier from the Czech Republic for help with the translation into Czech language.
Thank you Mayada Hassan for helping with Arabic translation.
Thank you Adriana Falotico for the Spanish translation.
If you find it difficult to use this software, feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For better response, go to the troubleshoot screen of app and click on the "Click Here to Mail Me" text at bottom to send mail with app log. We will respond within 24 hours.
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
- Flash Alarm is easy and useful with the flash and the screen flicker.
- Good for in silent or in loud noise environment
- Quick registration using a timer can be useful at busy times.
[How to use]
- In libraries, schools, offices and hospitals, using the flash and the screen flicker can be useful in a quiet space.
- In factories, workshops, clubs, the flash is effective even in the noisy space.
- The flash feature is not supported by all devices.
Not working model : Galaxy Nexus, Droid RAZR, Optimus 3D, etc.
(if you give me 1 rate because of not working, I am so sad)
- If the flash does not work sometimes, reboot your phone.
There will be no silly gold coins or points accumulated here. Finish the levels with a minimum number of attempts. Scores are submitted on completing levels 24 and 40. Go to leaderboards to see how others are performing and for a healthy dose of shame.
On the upper left side there is a special reset button. It resets your score and you can start over again from level 1.
Before starting the level you can click on the preview button on the lower left side. It will show you the level so you can calculate your moves.
Make sure you are signed in to Google Play Game Services and connected to Internet if you want the scores submitted.
Starting from the level 51 it becomes a liitle more complicated. The board contains dark and brigth tiles, each of which has different behaviour. Stepping on bright tiles increases the numbers by one, whereas stepping on dark tiles decreases the numbers by one.