1. Sound --------convert------> Vibrate, Flashlight, Display
2. Speech Recognition (Speech To Text, Text To Speech)
1. Sound Definition
2. Continuous Voice Recognition
3. Multi Language Support
App For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired
This app is intended to assist deaf or hearing-impaired people by alerting them with the vibration and the flash light when a loud sound is made in the vicinity.
This app will assist for conversation between deaf people and hearing people.
free for everyone.
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy DVBeep Pro.
* Check Media Volume Level to hear notifications
* If notifications are not spoken stop and start SpeakMe in the accessibility menu
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
Great for anyone with speech difficulties who still wants to be heard. Save your most common phrases for easy access.
Configurable pitch, speed, and interface. The voice (and language/pronunciation) comes from your system, so you can install any other voice system you want from the Play Store and use it with this app.
* This app not affiliated in any way with Stephen Hawking.
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
If you encounter any bugs, please write me an email describing the problem.
http://www.flashlightcall.com to download another version...
Special notes: If you set 15 minutes interval then you have to wait at maximum 15 minutes to hear the announcement.
App doesn't work properly if you have any power saving mode on. Please turn off battery saving mode of your phone.
For example on Symphony Xplorer w65i, after install go to Setting>>Battery>>Aligned Wakeup>>(off) and you are good to go.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
Type any phrase or sentence that you want your Android device to speak in the middle textbox and click the SPEAK button.
This app is in BETA and more features like Male voice, settings, skins, etc will be added shortly.
Arab Deaf Sign Interpreter Features:
• Translate any text into sign language.
• Support Arabic and English.
• Possibility of participation translator with social networks (Facebook and Twitter)
• The possibility of view before participating to display.
• Support for multi-touch to enlarge the image and zoom in the preview.
• The possibility to save the image on the device with a custom window display to choose where conservation easily.
• Provide 3 types of fonts to choose from.
• The possibility to change the font size used.
• The possibility to change the color of the font used.
• The possibility to change the background color.
• Providing Viewer distinctive colors so that the change of colors easily.
• Take into account that the small size of the application as possible.
• Taking into account the simplicity of the design.
• Free application.
• It is completely free of advertisements.
Keywords: Sings, Dictionary, Arabic, deaf, cache, search, sign, sign, the Middle East, free, ASL, language, sign language, and America, and the deaf, languages, ASL, American Sign Language, Arabic Sign Language, learn, and how, learn sign, hearing, signing, Union, University, states, Arab League, the League of Arab States, interpreter, post, social networking, Facebook, Twitter, lines, save, Free Advertising
* OVER 30 MILLION USERS, 1.5 BILLION POTENTIAL DISTRACTED DRIVING INCIDENTS PREVENTED
* MASHABLE’S BEST MOBILE APP and CONSUMER ELECTRICS SHOW (CES) BEST MOBILE APP
* ALSO FEATURED ON CNN, CNET, ABC, FOX, TECHCRUNCH, & MORE
Listen to SMS, listen to email, listen to TXT messages. DriveSafely® Pro reads text messages, SMS and emails aloud and lets you respond by voice.
Pro features include:
-Announcement of texter's name
-iSpeech’s Human sounding male and female text to speech voices
-Adjust speed of text to speech voice
-Change the read speed of incoming messages
-Auto launch of application on detection of Bluetooth headset or Car Dock
-Shake to stop reading message
-Speak incoming tweets with text to speech
-iSpeech voice recognition of spoken messages through dictation
-Speech recognition playback with iSpeech text to speech for preview
-Up to 500 words read per message
-Human text to speech voices available in US English, UK English, LA Spanish, FR French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Catalan, French Canadian, Danish, Australian English, CA English, SP Spanish, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portugal Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Cantonese Chinese and Finnish
-More features available soon
Benefits of using DriveSafe.ly
-Drive carefully on the road with txt (SMS) speaking, hands-free solution
-Listen to your incoming messages in real-time
-Keep your hands on the wheel instead of texting
-Increase the safety of others by not txting while driving
-Let DriveSafe.ly read your messages out loud and respond by voice
DriveSafe.ly is powered by iSpeech, a text to speech and speech recognition cloud. To speech-enable your apps, visit iSpeech.org/developers.
Thanks for using and have fun!
Starting from the level 51 it becomes a little more complicated. The board contains dark and bright tiles, each of which has different behaviour. Stepping on bright tiles increases the numbers by one, whereas stepping on dark tiles decreases the numbers by one.
There will be no silly gold coins or points accumulated here. Finish the levels with a minimum number of attempts. Scores are submitted on completing levels 24 and 40. Go to leaderboards to see how others are performing and for a healthy dose of shame.
On the upper left side there is a special reset button. It resets your score and you can start over again from level 1.
Before starting the level you can click on the preview button on the lower left side. It will show you the level so you can calculate your moves.
Make sure you are signed in to Google Play Game Services and connected to Internet if you want the scores submitted.