The Diagnosia app is your daily companion as a doctor, pharmacist, nurse, paramedic, medical and pharmacy student and is constantly being expanded. Find specialist information in seconds, look up drug interactions and consult medical experts: consult medical experts via our expert chat. The free app is made available exclusively to medical professionals. However, we ask you for your verification within the 10-day test version!
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
- "Making Medicine Simple": to make your life as a doctor easier.
- To save you time and to offer a comprehensive reference work.
- To provide you with the quickest route to colleagues from other disciplines.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Quick search by drug trade name or active ingredient
- Dosage, indication or side effects can be read with just a few clicks
- Beautiful, intuitive design
- All specialist information presented clearly and optimized for mobile use
- Use both in the app and on the desktop at www.diagnosia.com
- Digital consultation: Consult specialized colleagues from different disciplines on different indications
- Interaction display of over 18,000 drug-drug and drug-food interactions
- Display of adverse drug effects and interactions
- Favorites: Set individual medications for quick access
- Barcode scanner: scan medication quickly and easily using the barcode on the medication packaging
- Use of the mobile app in landscape format
- PC and laptop: You can also easily log into our web app with your access information
IN APP MESSENGER
You can contact us directly using the integrated chat function. We will send you exciting clinical cases that you can discuss with our medical team as a team, or we will put you in touch with the manufacturer if you have more specific questions that are not answered in the specialist information.
100% FREE & EVIDENCE BASED
True to our slogan "Making Medicine Simple", our goal is to make your everyday professional life easier and completely free of charge. It doesn't matter whether you work in the intensive care unit of the university clinic or as a country doctor. Our app is designed to help you work with your patients on a daily basis. We are always there for you if something doesn't work or if you have ideas for further developing the app.
SPONSORED CONTENT & NEWS
Every now and then we will send you information on new drugs and innovations in the Diagnosia app or offer you the option of e-learning - this content is sponsored by companies and enables the app to be used free of charge. Diagnosia also has a hospital application that hospitals pay for.
We cannot guarantee that it is up-to-date and correct, as medical knowledge is constantly expanding. Diagnosia is not a medical expert.
The Diagnosia app is available from Android 5.0 and higher.
You can find more information at https://www.diagnosia.com/agb/.
European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, 1083 HS Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Federal Office for Safety in Health Care / Medical Market Supervision
Traisengasse 5, 1200 Vienna, Austria
Österreichische Apotheker-Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Spitalgasse 31A, 1090 Vienna, Austria
ifap Service Institute for Doctors and Pharmacists GmbH
Bunsenstrasse 7, 82152 Martinsried / Munich, Germany
HCI Solutions AG
Untermattweg 8, Postfach 3000, Bern 1, Switzerland
Linnankatu 64 B 23, 20100 Turku, Finland