Get care on your schedule.
Imagine talking to a doctor without going to the doctor. Imagine talking to a doctor in the middle of the night when you have flu-like symptoms. Imagine not having to miss work to receive physician care for your sore throat and picking up a prescription when and where it’s convenient for you. Now imagine you can do all that from the palm of your hand.
By offering you 24/7/365 access to licensed doctors when you need them most, DialCare puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to your health. You can talk with doctors over the phone or even via video consultations. If medically necessary, the doctor will send a prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
DialCare physicians will listen to your concerns, diagnose your condition, provide treatment recommendations and even write non-DEA controlled prescriptions when medically needed. You can call DialCare for any number of issues, including:
• Sore throat
• Nasal congestion
• Pink eye
• Sinus and ear infections
• Urinary tract infections
And so much more.
When to use DialCare:
1. After normal business hours, on the weekends or if your doctor is unavailable.
2. If you live a significant distance from your primary care physician.
3. When you’re traveling and in need of care or assistance.
How does DialCare work?
1. When you’re not feeling like yourself, request a physician consult through the DialCare app, no matter the time of day or where you are. You can also request a consult at DialCare.com.
2. The DialCare physician will review your medical records and contact you for your consult via phone or video chat. Your consult has no time limit, so take your time describing what’s wrong.
3. If medically necessary, the physician will prescribe a non-DEA controlled prescription that you can pick up at the pharmacy of your choice.
How do I get DialCare?
Download the app and sign up today!