Squadron is a classic Shoot'em Up. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies.
Aboard your spacecraft, you will have to get rid of a large number of enemies while dodging their attacks. Will you be skilled enough to understand your enemies strategy and attack patterns?
In this "bullet hell" shooter game, you will be faced with an increasingly large number of projectiles and enemies. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to bring it to full lethal capacity.
The game is packed with 30 breath taking levels giving you hours of fun for you and your friends.
The Galaxy's future is now in your hands. Download Squadron today!
Shooter is the latest Magma Mobile Arcade game inspired by the famous old-school manic shooters.
This Shoot 'em up (shmup or STG) will immerse you in a space environment aboard an aircraft where your goal is to shoot waves of enemies!
This "bullet hell" game (also called danmaku) is easy-to-handle but hard to master!
Indeed, the player will have to memorize levels and enemy attack patterns to confront overwhelming numbers of enemy projectiles. Using power ups will be very helpful in your adventure!
Try first the Evolution mode and travel all over the galaxy to fight against bosses and win stars to buy a huge collection of items available on the store (garage)!
Then, if you are an incredible player you will be able to unlock the Survival mode and numerous achievements!
You will also have the opportunity to customize your spaceship to improve your gaming skills (life, attack, defense...).
This HD Graphics Shooter will offer an intense experience for hardcore gamers yet remaining accessible to new casual gamers.
Come play Shooter now for a great experience!
► Xelorians – Space Shooter is a dynamic, 90's style space shooter. It brings the space shooter genre into the XXI century. If you are an old space war stager, you should check your reflexes in this shooter again. If you like quick interplanetary action and destroying alien hordes – join the interplanetary war squadron!
► Choose your interplanetary star fighter amongst many war space craft which use captured alien tech and join the space fight. Upgrade your fighter during the fight with crystals and different kinds of weapons.
You will need them for the bigger alien war ships.
► "Storyline, graphics and game pace makes it one of the best space shooter on the market. Go and get it."
► "Look, Xelorians is a top-down scrolling shooter, and I know that you’ve seen a million of them. But
Xelorians is actually worth your time. It looks great, is designed smartly, and the difficulty level is just right."
█ Game features
► Four space episodes, 18 exciting and highly dynamic shooter missions + bonus mission
► 48 types of interplanetary alien units
► 5 difficulty levels
► 12 weapon types
► 19 bosses
► 10 music tracks
► Zooming camera
► Bullet time
█ How to play
Collect every object in white, spinning rims. Collect
the yellow crystals to upgrade power. Make war!
► 2021 – scientists discover the red matter, the interplanetary colonization of Mars starts
► 2025 – scientists develop a method that allows to slow time, which enables long
► 2026 – the Earth Interplanetary Alliance is formed. The organization executes interplanetary law.
Humanity begins to explore unknown space. Thanks to alien technology humanity
develops even faster
► 2036 – scientists capture an alien signal. The EIA makes contact with the alien civilization
► 2037 – First Contact War with the Xelorians – the aliens are space invaders,
modern weaponry and rockets are their diplomacy
► 2038 – examinations of fallen aliens show, that the DNA of the Xelorians was manipulated, so they couldn't control their aggression.
► 2039 – Earth loses part of its planets in the Milky Way.
► 2039 – physicists discover the abilities of alien crystals. Scientists
develop a special system which uses these crystals. It should be able
to power weapons up.
► 2040 – The system is ready. Earth strikes back.
"It’s an exhilarating visual treat that is the best in the App Store at delivering the classic Galaga style" - Apple'N'Apps
"if you're looking for an accessible, entertaining arcade shooter it comes highly recommended." - Pocket Gamer
"Underneath the visuals lay pseudo-hard-core gameplay mechanics that should appeal to both casual and hard-core shooter fans alike." - IndieGameMagazine
A VIBRANT NEW SPACE BLASTER
★ Over 100 Intense Levels
★ Conquest, Hardcore, Survival, and Blockade game modes
★ Rad Boss Fights
★ Tons of Power-Ups
★ Vibrant Neon Graphics
★ Tilt and Touch Controls, plus keyboard and controller
Plasma Sky is a shiny new space shoot-em-up featuring over 80 levels, lots of power-ups, and multiple game modes. It's universal, and there will never be any ads or in app purchases.
There's lots of kinds of enemy ships, and snakes, and your ship powers up and can get different kinds of ammo. There's a regular shield, but also a spike shield that lets you ram enemies. There are bosses! And there's lasers! And you can get wing-men who can power up too! And you and your wing-men can get lasers! And the levels are all different! And there's other stuff! And it barely costs anything!
Look, you need a good game to keep you company on the bus, or while your dinner companion is away, or when you've already done enough and you need a break. This is it. This is that game. This is the game you'll get to make that time awesome.
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
Control an army of liquid-like particles through various sceneries to take over the enemy's liquid-like particles.
Capable of playing multi-player games of up to six people over a local wi-fi network.
Many more maps to come.
There are three versions of this game available:
NOTE: All three versions are identical apart from the ads in the free version.
1. Free - support me with ads.
2. Full - support me with a small donation.
3. Open Source - support me by contributing to the source code to make the game better.
The open source version is available at https://github.com/xenris/liquid-wars-android under the GNU GPL3 license.
This is my first networked game, so if there are any problems an email with a clear description of the problem would be very very helpful.
Liquid Wars is my own version of the Free and open source pc game "Liquid War".
The original Liquid War is available at http://www.ufoot.org/liquidwar/
The permissions are for multi-player networking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- Many different enemy types
- Multiplier based scoring
- Online leader boards
PewPew 2 is the best multidirectional shoot them up on Android.
Expect retro graphics, megatons of enemies, and a frame rate achieved by no other game (except PewPew).
There are nine game modes, and a campaign with 3 levels of difficulties so even the weakes... *AHEM*
So even the strongest of you will have some challenge!
And now, a list of the features:
-a deep story with drama, romance, and mystery.
-crops to grow and birds to throw, to keep in touch with nature.
-private information sharing with several companies, because we *care* about you.
-targeted advertising, so that you aren't disturbed by pointless ads.
Wait. That was a list of what's not included, here we go:
-frames per seconds (a LOT)
-9 games modes (2 of which must be unlocked)
-8 unlockable ships with offensive defense (bullets shot in every direction when hit).
-a campaign, with 3 level of difficulties and boss fights
-a bunch of achievements
-online scores, with replays
-XPERIA PLAY Optimized
-Controller support for NVIDIA and Android set-top boxes.
Survive massive waves of enemies and save the kitten. Find all you need to annihilate aliens in fully packed armory. Upgrade your weapons for even greater destruction. Improve your play style with perks and support items. Challenge your friends to beat your high-score in Survival Mode. This and much more will guarantee long hours of the most exciting gameplay you can get on your mobile!
- New levels, new enemies, new weapons!
- 80 challenging levels on 4 different planets
- 12 upgradeable weapons
- Over 80 achievements
- Leaderboards in survival mode
- Over 100 missions
- Ultra-cute hand-drawn 2D graphics
- Stunning visual and audio effects
More levels, more enemies, more weapons...GET THE BEST MONSTER SHOOTER EVER NOW!
Remember to join our Fan Page on Facebook for the latest updates on our games, previews and hints:
If you're on Twitter, follow us on:
Contact us via email:
• Designed for both mobile devices and tablets!
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Google Play friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Google Play achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• 50 Adventure levels with a wide variety of 3D grid shapes, game modes, and boss battles
• 5 Classic Arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
• Over 10 battle modes including Pacifism, King and Claustrophobia
• 5 unique companion drones such as Attack, Collector, Ram and Snipe
• 5 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole and Turret
• Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
• Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
• Bluetooth controller support
As is human nature, it did not take long for power struggles to arise between the colonies. Dictators, with whole armies took over each planet and ruled them with iron fists. War was the next step.
Because of the sensitive nature of these conflicts, regarding resources and the fact that each planet has its own special resource needed by all, the United Alliance of Colonies has no choice but to take out these dictators.
The only person for this is you, Captain Buckley Seagate, a Space Defence Fleet special ops pilot. With your phenomenal abilities in combat, you are the only hope in restoring peace and will need to do so by attacking the head of the snake. Your orders are simple. Go to each colony, fight your way through all of the Dictators defences and end their reigns of terror.
Make us proud Captain.
Forward to victory!
Get real prizes for playing the game! Collect mPOINTS for daily actions on the game! Choose your rewards! Redeem your mPOINTS for gift cards from major retailers.
200 mPOINTS during one session is easy!
Blast alien invaders while warping between the top and bottom of the screen in this heart-pumping adventure from Radiangames. Unlock upgrades and acquire special power-ups as you obliterate wave after wave of enemies.
With a massive campaign, intense action, and eye-popping visuals, Super Crossfighter sets a new standard for arcade action.
• High intensity action + stylish graphics and music
• 150+ waves of alien-exterminating mayhem spread across 5 chapters
• Survival mode and Dark chapters extend the life of the game even further
• Upgrade your ship in 10 distinct areas using skill points
• Collect Victory Points and unlock even more bonuses and upgrades
• 19 Achievements to get even more Victory Points
• Slider, tilt, or virtual button control options, along with MOGA+Bluetooth controller support!
Welcome to Inferno+, the highly-anticipated title from Radiangames, creator of Slydris, Fireball SE, and Ballistic SE. Blast your way through 40 atmospheric levels. Explore the gauntlet of stylish environments, destroy hordes of enemies, and upgrade your ship along the way.
With 3 difficulty levels, 20 achievements, and New Game+ mode, you'll be in for hours of enjoyment.
Inferno+ also features Scorched mode, where you have 90 seconds to blast through a randomized level with a preset loadout.
Like all Radiangames' titles, Inferno+ works great on phones and tablets of any size.
Inspired by Raiden, the old school Japanese shooting game, there are tons of unique enemy ships and bosses, each equipped with specialized weaponry and ability.
While Space Shooter X is easy to handle, you need more than fast reflexes to master the game. To survive in each level, you need to recognize attack patterns and use different power ups at appropriate time against the correct enemy.
Upgrade your ships with several levels of lasers, spread bullets, homing missiles, torpedoes, speed power and powerful bombs. The power ups stay with you until you die and you will accumulate more power as you collect the same power ups.
The graphic is an exhilarating visual treat, with cool music and sound effects providing intense experience for hardcore gamers and casual gamers alike. In addition, you can submit your core to both global and you country leaderboard. So you know who's the top players are in your country.
There are tips and how to strategies in the About/Help page where you can learn what each power up does, how to gain extra live for free and how to get full power- ups without having to wait for it to appear.
If you're into free space shooter games, asteroid, shmup, danmaku games, shoot em up or bullet hell, Space Shooter X is for you. Download it now!