- View new products by category
- Use the product search tool to search all components
- Favorite products to view later
- View full product specifications and pricing
- See real time stock availability
- Share product information easily via e-mail and social media
- Click “view online” to see the product on Mouser.com and make online purchases
- Offline access to your favorites wishlist
- Keep up to date on industry news with the Mouser Blog
- Sign up to regular Mouser newsletters
With PrinterShare Mobile Print you can instantly print Office documents, bills and invoices (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, text files and more) directly from your tablet or phone (from internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs) to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world!
You can also print emails from Gmail, print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content. You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare are supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable.
Have a good print!
• Inventory availability, pricing and lead time for millions of electronic parts
• Find cross references and alternatives immediately
• Check RoHS compliance with a single search
• Thousands of reference designs to help speed up your development time
• Download and store datasheets directly to your Android device
• Sync Alerts from Arrow when changes to pricing, availability, lead time or new product releases occur
• Registered Arrow users can even access custom pricing directly from the App
In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
The application provides additional information such as the most used schematics, compensation methods or package mechanical dimensions.
This application contains interactive schematics :
- inverting configuration
- non-inverting configuration
- low pass filter
- high pass filter
- differential configuration
- summing configuration
- comparator with hysteresis
- Op-amp product selector
- Comparator product selector
- High speed amplifier product selector
- Current sensing product selector
- Schematics library
- Interactive schematics
- Application notes
- Package mechanical drawings and data
- Links to ST website
Select the key type, take a photo and you will easily read the cut code of the key.
<< Features >>
1. Variety of search methods
You can find your key with combination of variety of search criteria ( Instacode, Silca-code, maker, type of key, number of cut and alignment ) out of 103 maker’s 719 mobile keys.
2. Easy-to-understand key naming
With Photo-Key-Reader’s original key name, which is a combination of Silca-code, number of cut and Instacode, you can easily distinguish your key.
For example, “HYN14 10Cuts No.1098” means a key using Silca code HYN14 key blank, key format of Instacode 1098 and has 10 cuts.
3. Simple usage
Even a beginner can read a key without difficulty, only if he align vertically, fit depth line and pin line as the App guides.
NOTE: Key has been updated ONLY to support more devices, so if you already have this, you can skip the update
DONT buy this until you have installed and configured the FREE trial version application named "TouchDown for SmartPhones" or "TouchDown HD for Tablets"
YOU WONT RECEIVE A SEPARATE SERIAL NUMBER.
Connect to your Exchange Server to get Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks with TouchDown. TouchDown provides most complete Exchange sync.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
Alldistributor will be your best source to find out the prices for your daily purchasing of Electronic Components.
- Just one search will find the part in need with over 50 distributors.
- Number of Distributor inventory is over 15 millions.
- Buy Now and RFQ, Choose the one in your convenience.
- Updates the distributor inventory everyday.
The app allows you to:
View multiple cameras live.
Search & playback recorded video saved on your DVR hard drive.
Save snapshots and video directly to your device.
Control PTZ cameras from your phone or tablet.
Android v2.3 and higher supported
Before you can connect, you must complete port forwarding for ports 80 and 9000 to the DVR’s IP address and register for a free FLIR DDNS account at http://ddns.myddns-flir.com.
For detailed instructions, see the Quick Networking Guide included with your product or on www.digimerge.com.
A complete guide to all of Microchip’s products and development tools with access to datasheets, product details, samples and purchasing of products. This tool also provides access to thousands of Microchip’s application notes and a complete listing of all sales and distribution contacts.
The Electronics News application brings buyers and sellers together within a dedicated professional forum that delivers the right information to the right person at exactly the right time.
By using the Electronics News app, you will gain free access to the latest electronics news from distributors as well as Find Chips and other Industry manufacturers. You also gain direct access to the latest information, including exclusive content, from premiere providers such as Mouser, Farnell element-14, RS Components, Digi-Key along with options to Buy Direct from these leading distributors.
There is also video section with a catalog of hundreds of educational videos designed for engineers and designers.
Electropages is unique in its approach to helping electronics engineers and designers source new electronics products.
Electropages will personally make sure that each enquiry has been actioned by the supplier, ensuring that you receive your samples or further specs sheets as quickly as possible.
Related Industry Apps include:
Internet of Things
Electronic Design Tools
Analog Devices inc
American Technical Ceramics
Integrated Device Technology
Just fill in the article number and the operating instruction and data sheet are ready to hand.
No matter if in the office, on the way or even directly at the application.
Additionally you can get in contact with your responsible field engineer, who advises you on an individual basis.
- 產品推介 (最新產品及重點產品消息)
From the developer of OfficeSuite, QuickWrite is a multilingual keyboard app with intelligent contextual word prediction. Easy to set-up and time-saving QuickWrite conveniently integrates with any application on your device and makes typing quick and fun. From text messaging, email and Facebook to professional text editing in mobile office applications QuickWrite will initiate as you start typing, will provide keyboard language and layout of your choice and will predict your next word before you even pressed a key.
QuickWrite improves as you type by learning from your way of writing and typical patterns. The more you use the app, the better the word prediction will get. Gesture or swipe writing improves your typing speed even more.
Use with QuickSpell by MobiSystems to get extra spelling features – QuickSpell will underline misspelled words and will offer correct spelling alternatives. Get QuickSpell from Google Play or MobiSystems mobile store.
QuickWrite seamlessly integrates with OfficeSuite Pro and is specially optimized to document editing in OfficeSuite. Users of OfficeSuite can now enjoy
• Multilingual support and multi-layout keyboards for some languages.
• Contextual word prediction for 21 languages.
• The most probable word is put in bold in center position for easy selection.
• Word suggestions are dynamically changed and improved on each next letter that you type
• Intelligent self-learning text prediction. QuickWrite learns from your way of writing, most frequent words and word patterns.
• Contacts on your device are imported and used for the text prediction.
• Ability to add words to the current language database.
• User dictionary for new words that you add.
• Writing with gestures - also known as swipe writing
• Statistics about your typing and the performance of QuickWrite.
• Resizable keyboard height
• Customizable word adding behavior in QuickWrite.
• Ability to choose where to store spelling dictionaries – on the device memory or memory.
QuickWrite provides over 50 multilingual keyboards and layouts as follows: You can install as many layouts as you wish.
• English United States/qwerty
• English Great Britain/qwerty
• Spanish United States/spanish
• French Canada/qwerty
• Norwegian Bokmål/nordic
• Dutch Belgium/azerty
• Portuguese Brazil/qwerty
• Portuguese Portugal/qwerty
For 21 most used languages of today QuickWrite offers contextual text prediction:
• English US
• English UK
• Portuguese Brazil
At MobiSystems we take your privacy very seriously - QuickWrite will never collect your personal data, like passwords or credit card numbers. Internet access permission is used to download dictionaries only.
The app is a way to show how the production process could be much more transparent and that workers-rights could be taken into consideration a lot more than is done today. In order to demand a difference in how electronics are produced, consumers need to be aware of the current situation. But I think that by also showing a possible future scenario people can feel more encouraged to demand a difference.
Concept creator and art direction: Karin Rubing, Industrial Design student at Konstfack
Development: Prosper Development
Graphic design: Frida Everling & Max Munck