Unable to see orders details I'm trying to check an order in my order history, but when I click on it, I get this error : "Digi-key web services was unavailable". Can you help?
Very comprehensive catalog
Haven't been working for weeks For the past 2 months or so, the app hasn't been working as it just says: service not available. Too bad as I really liked it initially
Todo on 23rd June 2016 1. Saved baskets must be available on the website when user is logged in. 2. Add share cart to App. 3. Improve checkout page on App, don't collapse everything. Expand all and show totals, balance, total, shipping etc. Just like the website. 4. Add country selection to App and language change option. If you do the above then the App will be a viable usable tool for us engineers:) still loving Digi above the rest... David in Berlin
Still not working. Worked great when it did. Then bang, it died. Now if you chose anything, the waiting symbol spins, and then back to the screen you were on. Nothing. Digikey, please fix this issue.
More integration of Web and mobile carts..
- Updated order history
- Updated datasheet list for tablets
- New search! You can now repeat searches you've made in the past with search history.
- Swipe to delete. Swipe left on search history items or datasheets to delete them.
- Bug fixes
- Built-in barcode scanner for search and packing lists for easier scanning.
- Pre-Marshmallow apps now require the camera permission for the new barcode scanner.
- Feedback now allows screenshots to be attached.
- Bug fixes