The MSSP Discover app allows members to view, find and locate nearby and all participating merchants in the MyKad Smart Shopper program. With constantly updated list of participating merchants, MSSP members will not miss out on any new participating merchants and the exclusive discounts and retail privileges again.
With the MSSP Discover app, you can:
● View all participating merchants by region or by business categories, in list or map view;
● Find & locate nearby or all participating merchants wherever you are (when your location services are on);
● View details of each participating merchant: contact info, location on map, MSSP offers;
● Tap on merchant’s contact info to call/ email;
● Get directions to get to merchant outlets on iOS native map.
● Affiliates may activate new members (via link)
● Members may check AJ Reward Points (via link)
● Members may access AJ Reward Points Redemption catalogue (via link)
Start Discover-ing all the discounts & retail privileges around you that are brought exclusively by the MyKad Smart Shopper Program! Download the MSSP Discover app today and be a smart shopper!
It’s free to use and doesn’t take up any of your monthly data allowance.
With Vodafone Discover you can:
- Easily switch your phone to flight mode or turn your Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection on or off
- Discover other great services from Vodafone to make the most of your smartphone including security tools, cloud services and more.
Important things to note:
- The application will only work if you are a Vodafone customer
- Enjoy the best Discover experience by installing the widget. Do this by long pressing on a free panel on your device home screen >select Add Widget and then choose ‘Vodafone Discover’
- Vodafone Discover supports Android versions 2.1+
- This application is not optimised for use on tablets.
- Vodafone Discover is a hub for other services and applications. You may need to install additional applications to use Discover fully. Using these other services may incur data charges. Please see the terms and conditions of each service for details
- Discover may link you to websites or videos. If you follow these links away from Discover your data tariff applies.
- Content and applications within Vodafone Discover are subject to regional availability
- We recommend you set the application to update automatically to make the most of the latest features
In order to protect your privacy and security some parts of the Vodafone Discover are disabled when your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. For the best Vodafone Discover experience we recommend you use your mobile network.
With the Subaru Discover App, you’ll experience:
• Hidden content in select 2014 Subaru brochures
• Watch videos
• View photos
• Explore features
This Android application is for informational purposes only. The products featured on the application are available within the United States. All advertising is intended for the U.S. market. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or content is prohibited, including such by framing or any other means without the express written consent of Subaru of America, Inc.
How it works:
Open the application, click SCAN and hold your mobile device four to seven inches above the icon and let your camera focus– it’s that easy. Keep your eye out for more Access WD opportunities throughout the issue!
This application contains components of Digimarc Corporation's Discover application. Use of the Digimarc Discover application is governed by the terms and conditions you agreed to in the End User License Agreement. It is important that this application only be used in accordance with such Agreement. The Digimarc Discover application is protected by copyright laws and International treaties.
(c) Digimarc Corporation. All rights reserved.
Tesco Discover is an Augmented Reality browser that enables you to discover more great videos of your favourite recipes, conveniently Scan-to-Shop our gift guides, magazines and catalogues, enter even more exclusive competitions and play more amazing 3D games that you can only access by scanning Tesco products and publications using the Tesco Discover app.
Look out for the Tesco Discover icon in Tesco Magazine, Wine Magazine, Technology Magazine, Gift Guide, Recipe Cards, Catalogues, Home Book, Big Night In product range and various in-store banners and posters. More content coming each week so keep a look out.
How to use Tesco Discover:
1. Look out for the Tesco Discover icon and instructions on our products, publications and in-store.
2. Fill the camera screen with the related page, label, logo or image.
3. Watch as the trigger image comes to life and discover more great content which you can read, watch, play and share!
We recommend you connect to WiFi for the best experience and to keep your phones data costs down. We have free WiFi across all of our large stores; just look out for Tesco WiFi on your phone when you are next in store.