Petersburg 24 is a mobile author's guide to the historical center of St. Petersburg and tourist suburbs. This is the only application in St. Petersburg combining guide and events’ schedule. The project is addressed both to tourists from abroad and other regions of Russia, and to residents of the city.
The unique function of the "smart" application "Guide around SPb: Petersburg 24" is called “Interesting here and now”. On the main screen of the smartphone, you will see the places located nearby and currently open, as well as events that are happening now or will soon begin.
Attention: be sure to enable the geolocation function on your device - without it, the application does not work!
Petersburg is a 24-hour concept. Where to go, where to drink and eat, how to relax and have fun, when museums are no longer working, the subway is closed and bridges are raised? Mobile guide will recommend the best places and the most interesting events in 24/7 format.
The application presents more than 2000 places and hundreds of different events. A convenient category division will help you choose what is interesting for you. An interactive map will build the best route.
Guide around SPb: Petersburg 24 is:
• Events: exhibitions, festivals and holidays, concerts and parties, fashion shows and other interesting events.
• Museums and art galleries of St. Petersburg and tourist suburbs.
• Architectural Petersburg: famous buildings, monuments and architectural ensembles, palaces and temples, gardens and parks.
• Night Petersburg: clubs and bars, pubs and restaurants. This is perhaps the most comprehensive guide to the evening and night city.
• Unusual Petersburg: hidden corners of the city and little-known sights that cannot be found in other applications for tourists.
• Water Petersburg: bridges and embankments, cruises on the Gulf of Finland, rivers and canals, floating restaurants.
• The most current and accurate schedule of bridges’ opening.
• Excursions: sightseeing and unusual city tours.
• Gastronomic Petersburg: the best cafes and restaurants of the city; Special category for places with a view.
• Creative Petersburg: art clusters and cultural centers, time café, creative shopping.
• Useful for the tourist: information that is useful to every traveler.
The content of the guidebook is constantly updated, including first-hand resources- partners of the project.
Idea, development, content creation and project promotion: PR agency Fineday, Siluet Internet Marketing Studio.