Note: Dirac Live on Android requires a Dirac-enabled unit from NAD, Onkyo, Pioneer, Integra, or Pioneer Elite.
No matter how much you’ve invested in your sound system, your room will always have an impact on the sound quality – an all-too-often overlooked fact. Dirac Live Room Correction deals with these challenges in a unique way by addressing the issues that no other product on the market can. That’s why Dirac Live has been adopted by the world’s leading manufacturers of high-end audio-video equipment and praised by audiophiles and music creators all over the world.
Room correction solutions have been around for decades. But we at Dirac realize these only act as advanced equalizers, smoothing the frequency curve but totally missing the timing aspect. Room reflections and misaligned speakers will cause sounds to arrive at your ears with different time delays, blurring the sound image.
With Dirac Live® you’ll experience three key benefits:
1. Improved localization of sound events, or staging.
2. Better clarity and intelligibility in both music and speech.
3. A deeper, tighter bass response, free of resonance throughout the entire listening area.
Dirac Live on Android provides a richer user experience and better interactivity compared to using an on-screen display with remote control.
For existing users of Dirac Live on Android, you will enjoy the following enhancements:
1. A new and unique algorithm that tailors the target curve to your room and sound system.
2. A tool that lets you design your sound profile by adjusting two bars with your fingertips.
3. A simplified calibration process with fewer steps.
Dirac Live® makes use of QT. QT is licensed under LGPLv3. For more information about Dirac Live please visit https://www.dirac.com/live/