THIS IS AN EVALUATION VERSION
*** THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES EXTERNAL DISPLAYLINK ENABLED HARDWARE TO OPERATE ***
This app enables multiple DisplayLink enabled monitors, at any resolution up to 1920x1080. The app will clone or mirror the Android device screen or can display content presented by applications like Microsoft PowerPoint.
What can I do with this app?
If used with a DisplayLink enabled docking station, larger monitors, keyboard and mouse can be connected to the Android device making it easier to interact with productivity apps.
This app can also be used with a DisplayLink enabled graphics adapter to present Android screen content to another display, for example to connect to a projector in a meeting room.
- Any Android device running Lollipop 5.0 or later, with a USB Standard-A, USB Micro-B or USB-C port
- A DisplayLink enabled docking station: http://www.displaylink.com/products/universal-docking-stations or a DisplayLink enabled adapter: http://www.displaylink.com/products/usb-adapters.
- If required, a USB On the Go Cable (OTG) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=usb+otg+cable&tbm=shop or USB C male to Standard A female cable, depending on the USB port on your device.
- Enables DisplayLink displays up to 1920x1080 (1080p, FHD) resolution
- DisplayLink Audio supported
- DisplayLink’s wired Ethernet connection is not currently supported
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/android/sla