The myDC Control app provides easy remote access to Distech Controls’ ECB series BACnet®, ECL series LonWorks® and ECLYPSE Connected System Controllers ’ internal data in order to facilitate interaction with the system and monitor its status. Quickly view, edit, and configure operating parameters of an HVAC system; while the color-coded icons provide at-a-glance indication of alarms and override conditions.
This easy-to-use, intuitive, and powerful application allows users to:
- Access to input and output values
- Change setpoints
- Override outputs
- Monitor list of active alarms
- Monitor list of points in overrides
- Commission inputs and outputs
- Tune PIDs
- Configure calendars and schedules
- Create and save connections to multiple sites for quick and easy access to different EC-NetAX systems and ECLYPSE Connected System Controllers
- Tunnel through an EC-NetAX Supervisor proxy host for connecting to ECB and ECL series controllers
Users have access to a Demo site where they will be able to get accustomed with the application and its different functionalities. The myDC Control app works with Distech Controls systems, solutions, and products; minimal configuration of EC-NetAX is required when connecting to ECB and ECL series controllers.
Connection to ECB and ECL series controllers is available when they are operating under an EC-NetAX system. Direct connection to ECLYPSE Connected System Controllers is available. This controller does not need to be operating under an EC-NetAX system; connection through an EC-NetAX system will be added in upcoming releases.