The Pre-Dive Checklist section is used to store checklists for different types of dives. For example, you can store check lists for Boat dives, Beach dives, Night dives, and Wreck dives.
The Service Records section is used to keep track of equipment purchase dates and last service dates.
The C-Card section is a place to save images of the front and back of your C-Cards. If you forget to bring your C-Cards to a diving operation you may be able to show them the images of your certifications.
The Altitude Calculations section is used to calculate the Surface Air Pressure, Theoretical Ocean Depth, and Safety Stop Depth for fresh water.
Please send any issues to appsByDnD@gmail.com and we will fix as soon as possible.
Please leave comments and let us know what additional functionality you would like. We will try to add the most requested functionality.
Possible future functionality include weather, hand signals, and suggestions from users if possible.
It's not just a comfortable scuba diving log book but the only one that downloads your scuba dives and dive profiles to your tablet and smartphone directly via USB. Connect your scuba dive computer from Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Shearwater, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec. Divemate supports multiple scuba divers. So you just need one device and one app for your common diving adventures.
DiveMate is the most comprehensive scuba dive log app with the following main functions:
+ Connect your dive computer to your smartphone and tablet. No PC/Mac is required.
+ Easy to use clear and compact user interface: Scroll through diver, dive and dive site lists like a book. View the infos in fullscreen and combine the views as you like.
+ Optimized for smartphones, 7" and >=10" tablets. Use all extension packs (see below) on all your devices.
+ Choose between 3 user interface themes for your personal taste
+ Manage divers, buddies, dives, dive sites and brevets
+ Enrich your logged dives with personal notes, pictures and underwater photos.
+ Get weather and marine forecast for your dive sites
+ View, scroll, measure your dive profile graphs (depth, pressure and temperature) for better dive safety
+ Sync your dives with other devices via Dropbox, DivingLog 5, Dive Log Manager/DT for Mac & Subsurface.
+ Upload your dives to diviac
+ Print a paper copy of your dives, profiles and maps or send a PDF by email.
+ You have more than 20 online maps. Many of them can be saved for offline use without network connection (ideal in remote areas or to avoid roaming costs).
+ Attach GPS coordinates to your dive site or point it in the map.
+ Tools such as a Nitrox MOD calculator and your statistics.
+ Share your scuba dives with your friends by email or Dropbox.
+ and much more...
In the free version you can use 2 scuba divers. Beyond this DiveMate offers great additional functions with three extension packs:
+ ‘Data Pack’
+ ‘Transfer Pack’
+ ‘Map Pack’
With at least one extension pack you can manage unlimited scuba divers and dives. Just purchase any pack once and use it on all your Android devices a lifetime.
Many scuba dive computers from different manufacturers such as Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec are supported. To directly connect your dive computer the Android device requires the USB Host/On-The-Go functionality. DiveMate communicates via the manufacturer's USB interface or via an USB-infrared adapter with your scuba dive computer.
For transferring scuba dives from your scuba dive computer via USB no rooting of your device is required.
Find out more through the app, at https://www.facebook.com/DiveMateUSB!
Enjoy Dive Mate, the best app for every scuba diver!
Please note: sending anonymous crash report is important. You may also get in contact via email@example.com.
Supported scuba dive computers:
AERIS A300CS,Epic 1/2,Elite T3,T3.1,F10,A300ai,Atmos ai,CompuMask,Manta
GENESIS ReAct Pro
HEINRICHS WEIKAMP OSTC 2C/2N,OSTC 3,OSTC sport
MARES Puck Wrist,Puck Air,Puck Pro,Nemo,Nemo Air,Nemo Wide,Matrix,Icon HD net ready,M1,Smart
OCEANIC Atom 1.0/2.0/ 3.0/3.1,Veo 1.0/2.0/3.0,Geo,Geo 2.0,DataMask,VT 3.0/4.0/4.1,VTX,Pro Plus 2.1/3,OCi,OCS,OC1
REEFNET Sensus Ultra
SCUBAPRO/UWATEC/SUBGEAR Galileo Sol,Luna,Terra,Aladin/2G/Tec/Tec 2G,Smart Com/Pro/Tec/Z,XP10,XP-H
SHEARWATER Petrel, Petrel2
SUUNTO Cobra 1/2/3,Eon Steel,Gekko,Spyder,Mosquito,Zoop,Vyper 1/2,Vytec,Vyper Air,Hel O2,D4,D6,D9,DX,D4i,D6i,D9tx
TUSA Element2,Zen,Zen Air
Enjoying photos and videos of world famous diving spots right on your device! Come explore the Palau Islands (a longed after destination for serious divers), Australia (where you will encounter large sea creatures such as whales and whale sharks), the sparkling coral reefs of Indonesia’s Manado and the odd topography of the Red Sea, which runs thick with schools of fish. . . Videos and photos of many incredible diving spots in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean Sea, the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean are also available for your enjoyment.
The app includes many topics such as Dolphin diving, Whale diving, Shark Diving, Wreck diving, Cave diving etc.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including scuba diving wiki.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) 1,000+ videos
3) Scuba diving wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
The features of this application are:
-Tables of calculation according to the teaching:
PADI and NAUI
-Ability to save the dive sites through Google maps
-Options for different measurement units (international and imperial)
-Logbook for saving max 5 dives
-Automatic calculation of actual consumption (soon calculations diving at altitude)
-Multilanguage Support (currently English, Italian, Spanish, French and German).
An electronic Scuba Dive Log book for Android. Record your dives and diving licenses, view sites on a map, and dive statistics. Buy the Dive Log Key to unlock the full functionality and support development. Without the Key only a small number of dives can be stored.
See the update info in the application for what's new. Unfortunately I only have time and knowledge to support a very limited number of languages for the application. Please let me know if you want to contribute a translation.
Be aware that screenshots are from an emulator running Android 2.3 and the application might look slightly different on your device.
A friendly request: Please reply by email if you find problems so I can try to help. If you put it in market comments there is not much I can do since I can not respond to the directly.
Most common questions:
* How to switch to metric / imperial units?
From the main screen open the menu by pressing on the menu button on your Android device. This can be a physical button on the device or a soft button on the screen. From the menu select the Settings option to open the settings screen where you can make the units selection.
* I can not edit the contents (diver, dive, etc.)?
Unless specifically opened for editing (e.g. by long pressing on a dive from the dives list and selecting it from the context menu), a screen will show info in reading mode (to avoid accidental modifications). You can start editing by opening the menu and selecting the edit mode.
* I can not find the Key in the market / can not install it?
The Key uses a Google copy protection mechanism and is not made available by Google for devices that it does not authorize. E.g. when the device is rooted, has custom firmware installed, comes from grey import, etc. At the moment there is not much I can do about this, but feel free to sent me an email.
· Find PADI Dive Shops and dive sites with a tap of a finger
· Log dives before you even leave the site and share dive experiences on other social media sites
· Connect with divers by immediately sending and receiving buddy requests
· Access your ScubaEarth logbook and reference all past logged dives
Everything Diving is the new App from Scuba Schools International. Free, easy to install, intuitive and with everything a diver needs at home and while travelling.
- All SSI certifications "In Your Pocket" . Show what you can can do, directly on your mobile device
- Important check lists on scuba diving. Dive planner, equipment, travel or first aid, here you check step by step if all is in good order
- important hand signals for divers
- SSI dive tables for Air and Nitrox for reference and planning
- Flow charts for First Aid and Neuro Check. For immediate help when you need it
- SSI - Partner search, around you and world wide. Find all SSI partners world wide, including a complete description of their local services
...and much more for your "Ultimate Dive Experience"
SSI has offered free Online Diver Verification for years - now you can synchronize your electronic C-Card with your new SSI App and carry it with you. For this individual service, you just need to log on to your free "mySSI" user account at www.divessi.com and you will have all functions at your finger tips. "The Ultimate Dive Experience" powered by SSI.
Since more than 40 years SSI provides training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, and dive centers and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.400 International locations and has materials printed in more than 25 languages.
- Use imperial or metric measurements
- Plan one or more dives at once
- Find the minimum surface interval between 2 dives
- Find the maximum depth for a bottom time
- Warnings for safety stops and when dive is beyond limits
- Plan your first dive or a dive with a starting pressure group
This is a dive planner for recreational, single level dives on regular air. All dive calculations are based off of the PADI recreational diving tables. This means that you can use SCUBA Diving Planner to verify what you already calculated with the PADI dive tables is correct.
SCUBA Diving Planner can perform many of the same calculations that the PADI's Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP) can. This makes this dive planner easy to use if you already are have or are familiar with the PADI eRDP.
SCUBA Diving Planner serves as a great backup if you lose or forget your dive tables and need to plan a dive. You can plan your next dive, anywhere, anytime!
LogTRAK for Android allows you to download and analyze your dive profile data on Android-based mobile devices equipped with a USB port.
The application is compatible with the Meridian, Meridian Black Tech and Chromis dive computers. To interface with the computers, you’ll need the hardware interface cradle specific to each dive computer model as well.
LogTRAK is the perfect way to view your dives and keep them organized on your Android device, wherever you go – and whenever you need to access them.
• Android Mobile Device with USB host functionality
• Android Version 4.0
• USB On-The-Go adapter (OTG)
• Record and manage your dives
• Analyze data like depth and temperature profile
• Add additional dive information
scubapro, logtrak, scuba diving log, scuba dive computer, scuba diving
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Calculations based on tables. Tables: PADI and NAUI.
* Enter dive depth, underwater time and surface interval time.
* Shows dive state (safety stop, no decompression limit, within limits).
* Calculates end pressure group, pressure group after interval time, oxygen partial pressure (ppO2) and CNS (single exposure).
* Allows successive dives (maximum 7), nitrox (EANx21 - EANx70) and two depth units (meters and feet).
* Best Air Mix calculator (depending of current depth and ppO2).
* Share dive plans by email.
* Save dive plans as images in Android Gallery.
* Generate PDF document with your dive plans.
Tags: diving, dive, diver, dives, planner, plan, plans, calculator, scuba, dive tables, scuba diving, nitrox, NAUI, PADI.
This version has a banner with ads.
MyPermissions Certification: https://developers.mypermissions.com/certification/52dd47cee4b094d7f363cf3e
▸ Smart and fast dive check-in and sharing.
▸ Keep your diving history at hand, safely stored in the cloud.
▸ Discover and plan your future diving adventures.
▸ Follow dive buddies and ocean explorers, and interact with the community.
We wish to co-create Oceans with you. Do you have any ideas, features or comments? Whatever the reason you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ne perdez plus vos plongées : utilisez un compte Plongée Loisir ! (Elle seront
sauvegardées sur le site, et vous retrouverez vos plongées même si votre téléphone tombe en panne !
L'application "Mes Plongées" vous permet de créer votre carnet de plongée sur smartphone Android mais surtout de le synchroniser avec votre carnet de plongée en ligne sur http://www.plongee-loisir.com .
Ce carnet de plongée mobile vous suivra dans vos voyages spécial plongée sous marine, vos croisières, pour saisir vos plongées au fur et à mesure et ce sans accès à internet. Vous pouvez ensuite les envoyer sur Plongée Loisir.com du bout des doigts et compléter votre carnet en retrouvant par exemple vos binômes sur le site.
L'application "Mes Plongées" vient en complément des versions PC et Mac du Carnet de Plongée Desktop de Plongée Loisir.com .
Vous pouvez y rentrer tous les paramètres et conditions de votre plongée ainsi que des commentaires.
Plongée Loisir.com : le 1er site Francophone de carnet de plongée en ligne ainsi que sur smartphones et PC ( Window et MacOs ).
Existe aussi en verson iOS pour iPhone/iPad/iPod. Vous trouvrez par ailleurs le Carnet de plongée Desktop pour Windows et MacOS X sur notre site Internet.
Cette application ravira tous les amateurs de plongée sous marine, avec une formation PADI, CMAS, FFESSM ou autre !
Grâce à cette application « FFESSMplongée » accédez, depuis votre mobile, où que vous soyez :
• Au meilleur des actualités du monde de la plongée
• Retrouvez facilement les clubs de plongée près de vous
• Connectez vous à chacune des 14 activités de cette communauté. Naviguez alors au milieu de ces dernières en plongée bouteille ou en plongée libre, en sport ou en loisir.
• Accédez en un clic à votre espace personnel licencié pour afficher vos niveaux et brevets, votre date de licence et assurance, et vérifier les brevets délivrés sous votre nom (pour les moniteurs).
• Découvrez à chaque parution, les nouveautés du sommaire de la revue Subaqua. Et commandez facilement sur la Boutique en ligne.
• Faites vous plaisir en regardant des images de l’océan, de la mer, des eaux intérieures, de la plongée et des sports subaquatiques et retrouvez le Manuel de Formation technique avec accès direct aux contenus de tous les brevets de plongée.
• En exclusivité, achetez t-shirts, polaires, coupe vent et Bermuda personnalisés directement depuis la Vesti’Boutique de votre app !
« Le plaisir est sous l’eau avec FFESSMplongée ».