GEMS is a mobile application introduced by Gajera Trust to sustainably connect parents with the schools. Currently, more than 50,000 students from all walks-of-life are fostered with holistic education at 9 different Gajera Trust campuses in Gujarat, India, which includes 18 schools, 3 colleges, and Vatsalyadham—a home for orphans.
To bring the vast Gajerians community on the same page, we have designed GEMS–one of the digital initiatives to establish a seamless and progressive communication between parents and schools. It enables parents to get instantaneous updates on academic as well as co-curricular developments of their kids.
Further, the app encapsulates…
- Detailed Timetable
- Daily Attendance Tracking
- Leave Application Tab
- Exam Results and Schedule
- Holiday List
- Diet plan
- Explore the Photo Gallery (Gajerians Life)
- Academic Calendar
- Yearly Syllabus and Sample Exam Papers
- Student & Parent Details
- Details of Educators
Gajera Trust Envisions...
To build a sustainable society of creative young innovators, empowered with equal opportunities to thrive and flourish, enhancing each life by spreading "One Happiness!"
We emphasize on bringing enhancements in 3-integral parts of the society
- Implement holistic educational programs for development of students.
- Endow advanced healthcare facilities to be a healthy nation.
- Support transformational initiatives for advancing the community.
Gajera Trust implements holistic education, inculcates belongingness towards the society, and inspires every soul connected to the Trust, to be more accountable towards their acts and deeds.
The purpose is to work towards progressive growth of the society.