GERDHelp is powered by DoctorPlan. With GERDHelp, you can maintain a comprehensive digital diary of your health, specific to your GERD condition - symptoms, vitals, lifestyle, and much more - so you can understand and manage the progression of your condition, and share the relevant details with your doctor when you choose to.
Download the app to be better informed about GERD - the condition, your risks, diagnosis and treatment, and how to monitor your progress.
With the app, you have access to a personalized digital health diary, specifically for GERD Health, including:
- Personalized Care Pathways – receive personalized information and care pathways to record the progress of your condition - specific to your GERD condition.
- Symptoms, Vitals, and Lifestyle Tracking – easily track your Symptoms for GERD and related health conditions – with follow-on questions like your doctor would ask, as well as Vitals like Blood Pressure, Weight, Sleep, etc. - to assist with diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Personalized Patient Education - bite-sized articles, specific to your condition, diagnosis, treatment options, and on healthy living to manage your condition.
- Interactive Videos and Audio Lessons - guided exercises for stretching and conditioning, lessons for mindfulness and restorative breathing.
- Patient Reported Outcomes – Interactive questionnaires to help facilitate effective tracking of your GERD health – history, intake, monitoring, compliance, outcomes, and more.
If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information on GERDHelp is for educational pursuit and information purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The viewer should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding their medical condition, diagnosis, procedures, treatment plan, or other heath related topics.
For a thorough evaluation and personalised medical advice, users are advised to consult a doctor in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
In case of a medical emergency please visit your doctor immediately.