FREE: No ads. No suscription No limits.
From any location. Internet connection not needed.
EASY and fully completed.
Enables you to sign and send any document in only three steps. It is easy!
1. Select the file from your eMail Inbox, from drop-box, stored in your device, evernote, google drive...
2 Sign the file with SIGNply: you can sign either with your finger or with a pencil.
3 Save it or send it to the addressee you select.
With setting options that enable you to discover the most complete handwritten eSignature App.
Advanced electronic signature. It fulfills the guarantees required by European legislation and the Electronic Signature Law: guarantees of authenticity and integrity.
- SIGNply records biometric data in each line drawn (pressure, speed...) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the signature.
-The document is electronically signed in order to ensure its integrity
-Long-lived PAdES signature: SIGNply allows to activate timestamp TSP and the validation of the revocation status of the certificate at the time of the OCSP signing
These elements will be evidence and will help to achieve success when expert opinions are involved.
Note: you may need internet connection in order to access your TSP and OCSP.
FROM YOUR DEVICE
The electronic signature is performed on your tablet: connection to server is not needed.
The document remains under the user’s control.
The document does not need to be sent to a third party in order to be signed by you.
You only send the document to the recipient you select!
FREE. TOTALLY FREE.
No limits. You can sign as many documents as you wish to.
No subscription is needed. No advertising. No premium version. No limits in amounts.
Save your time and money. Reduce the use of paper and enter into a paperless office / environment.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGNATURE
Drag and drop: you may drag to select the size and the spot where you want your signature.
Settings allow to define the Author, reason for signature, contact and location
GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY: YOU CHOOSE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Ready to sign and send files from any site
Connection to internet is not required in order to sign.
The signature will remain embedded in the PDF file. It can be verified with Adobe Reader or any other standard solution.
Biometric data are encrypted in accordance to international interoperativity norms.
It is easy, it is simple, it is safe
For further information, please visit www.edatalia.com
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android is free.
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to email@example.com
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
With Adobe Fill & Sign DC, you can instantly turn digital files or paper documents into forms you can fill, sign, and send electronically. No printing or faxing needed.
- Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email
- Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields
- Fill forms faster with reusable text from your autofill collection
- Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus
- Apply your signature or initials to documents
- Save forms and send to others via email
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*Print & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Offline support – The app works fully offline, enabling you to complete the fill and sign process without any internet connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are able to attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and other apps with “Open In” functionality.When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
SIGNificant is free to download and use for up to 3 documents per month.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
With Signedoc you will be able to sign any documents quickly and easily. With full legal validity, you will be able to send and sign documents from anywhere and at anytime. In addition, also Signedoc custodies the documentation, so you will prevent the loss or delay in access to the signed documents.
The easiest and more comfortable way of working. Signedoc let you access to the documents everywhere and from every device.
Save money and time.
Send the documents through Signedoc and you can save time and money avoiding the shipment and storage of the paper.
100% legal and secure.
The solutions offered by Signedoc have plenty legal validity, and the communications are done in a secure way through an encrypted SSL channel.
Biometric signature on the phone.
When you sign on a mobile device, all the signature biometric data is stored (speed, acceleration, pression ...), that guarantees the identity of the signer.
Signing with certificate on the PC.
Through the web you can sign documents with an electronic certificate which you have installed or connected to your PC, doing electronic signature in PAdES format.
Easy and universal.
It is the easiest solution for document signing, the documents can be shared internationally by all types of users and organizations.
Use Signedoc, and saves time and money in the exchange of signed documents.
** This is the Free, no limited version of PDF Max, you will get Ads while using the app **
** To remove Ads, feel free to go to About, tap "Buy the full version on Google Play". Thanks.
Since PDF Max 4, the app requires permission(s) as follows:
- Read Phone Status and Identity - required to terminate the read aloud progress when there is an incoming call.
- Find/Use accounts on the device: No longer required since v4.1.0.
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Fast PDF Rendering with large PDF support
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purposes SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- PDF Text to Speech
- Advanced PDF Text Reflow: This Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Multiple signatures support, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Auto syncing with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive with offline support
- Copy/Move PDF documents between cloud storage services
- Built-in PDF Library management
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF via Google Cloud Print
- Auto or manual saving
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobeera for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at email@example.com for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
Download the app to be able to:
- upload any PDF file
- fill PDFs out
- add custom fields including datetime, location, checkbox, bar/QR code, text, numeric, signature, photos etc.
- send collected data to your email address
- print PDFs
- upload completed PDFs to cloud drives
- save and store PDF reports on your device
My PDF Form Manager app will increase your business productivity and save you lots of money. The app becomes your form repository. .
You have a total control over your PDF report look and feel.
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using free My PDF Form Manager version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
Feature of Digital Signature –
1. Allow signature in both mode portrait and landscape for better result
2. Sign online document
3. eSignature , online signature
4. Save your signature with name
5. See all previous signature in list with date and name
6. Share your signature via email, Face book, Whatsapp etc
7. Setting screen provide you to change background (white or transparent colour), change signature colour as your requirement.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
The main function of PDF Signer is to sign PDF documents using X.509 digital certificates. Using this app you can quickly sign PDF files.
- Certify Documents
- Use RSA 2048 algorithm
- Multiple signatures on the same document