This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
If you’re a working parent using childcare services, you can receive real-time photo and video updates, a daycare daily sheet informing you about naps, meals and activities, as well as information about learning and development. Your family can’t be with your child every day, but that doesn’t mean they should miss out. Add them to your child’s private ‘Crew’ to keep them in the loop as well!
Please note: If you are a child care or early learning program, please contact us to learn about subscribing to HiMama.
Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than other voice search products, assistants or chat-bots.
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, TechRadar, etc. **
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Twitter news, gas stations & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinlabs, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit and to be first off the tube.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection.
You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
Offer your car seat to others or try your luck and get a ride. Share the cost and have fun!
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can submit your drive offer and arrange the rider pickup very easily. Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- easy to use and for free in any country in the world
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- for both city and inter-city rides (simply from address A to address B)
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
- around activity visualized on map
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Keywords: ridesharing, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, carpooling, carpool, carpool, carpool, carpool, carpool
Ride share is synonymous with car pool (carpool), van pool (vanpool), 511, local rides, free rides, rideshare community, taxi search etc., Rideshare4Less does what many other programs often don't do - it just works.
- Minimal numbers of clicks required to find matching rides. You can find matches in as few as 3 clicks
- No restrictive locations list. Works in all locations in all countries in the world.
- Easy address entry. You can enter, for example, "Eiffel Tower", "Big Ben, London", "Statue Of Liberty", "Taj Mahal", "Anaheim Marriott", "Caltrain Menlo Park", "Olympic Stadium London" etc.
- No per match cost.
- Ride compatibility route map.
- No waiting for email/sms/call/push.
- No limit on the number of rides you offer or take.
- No fixed schedule required.
- Provide feedback and ratings on ride sharer
- Filtering by ratings and more.
- Easily flip through all matching result details.
- Set global message for all your rides.
Get connected, socialize and save money and gas.
24/7 online support.