Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Looking for work, or extra income? Bonus links are also inside that can result in you receiving up to $500 extra when you start driving. Set your own schedule. Work when works for you. Meet lots of new people, and earn $12-30+/hr.
This app is quite simple at the moment, and may evolve in the future, as do creations such as Lyft, Uber, Sidecar, and other rideshare platforms.
Thanks to Ken Kistler for the public domain photography: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=87797&picture=winding-road
Aber mit der Mitfahrgelegenheit reist Du nicht nur günstig – Du bist auch 100 % flexibel, lernst nette Menschen kennen und schonst die Umwelt!
Über unser europaweites Mitfahrnetzwerk findest Du ganz einfach freie Plätze oder Mitfahrer für Deine Fahrt – egal, wohin du möchtest, ob geplant oder spontan. Wir vermitteln jeden Monat über 1,3 Millionen Menschen zu Fahrgemeinschaften.
So günstig kommst Du mit der Mitfahrgelegenheit von A nach B:
Berlin – Hamburg, ca. 15 Euro
München – Berlin, ca. 29 Euro
Köln - Paris, ca. 34 Euro
Heute sind schon über 6 Millionen Nutzer auf mitfahrgelegenheit.de registriert. Lade auch Du die App herunter und werde Teil unserer Mitfahr-Community!
DAS SAGEN UNSERE NUTZER ÜBER DIE APP:
Top! Super! Kann ich jedem empfehlen, der viel reist. (Chris Esper, 03.03.2014)
Super App !!! Hat alles was man braucht, übersichtlich und einfach zu bedienen. (Ein Google Nutzer, 27.01.2014)
Einfach super! Der schnellste und günstigste Weg von A nach B zu kommen. Kann es nur jedem empfehlen und habe nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht. (Ivonne Raabe, 08.01.2014)
DAS SAGT DIE FACHPRESSE ÜBER DIE APP:
Chip.de fasst zusammen: "Das Buchen und Inserieren von Mitfahrgelegenheiten klappt mit der offiziellen App hervorragend“.
Computerbild empfiehlt die praktische Reise-App in seiner Rubrik "Die Apps der Woche".
DEINE VORTEILE ALS FAHRER:
- Dank aussagekräftiger Mitfahrerprofile weißt Du genau, mit wem Du fährst
- Du entscheidest, wen Du mitnimmst und kannst im Notfall auch absagen; es gibt außerdem die Möglichkeit reine "Frauenfahrten" anzubieten
- Bei Onlinezahlung profitierst Du von unserer Zahlgarantie
- Du kannst positive Bewertungen sammeln und zum Topfahrer aufsteigen
- Du kannst genau angeben, wieviel Platz Du für Gepäck hast
DEINE VORTEILE ALS MITFAHRER:
- Bevor Du buchst, kannst Du das Nutzerprofil und die Bewertungen des Fahrers ansehen und nach der Fahrt selbst eine Bewertung abgeben
- Bei der Suche hast Du zahlreiche praktische Filtermöglichkeiten: Direktfahrten, Frauenfahrten, Topfahrer
- Bei Fahrten mit Onlinezahlung zahlst Du bequem vorab und brauchst kein Bargeld mitzuführen
- optionaler Tür-zu-Tür-Service: In Städten, in denen der Fahrdienst Uber verfügbar ist, kannst Du ganz einfach eine Uber-Fahrt zum Treffpunkt oder für die Weiterfahrt am Zielort hinzubuchen
- 24-h-Fahrtausfall-Hotline, wenn Deine Mitfahrgelegenheit unerwartet ausfällt
Gefällt Dir unsere App? Wir freuen uns über Deine Bewertung.
Probleme mit der App? Der mitfahrgelegenheit.de Support hilft Dir gerne weiter: https://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/pages/contact_cc
Wenn Du Kritik oder Verbesserungsvorschläge loswerden möchtest, schreibe uns einfach eine E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org, bevor Du eine Bewertung abgibst. Wir antworten dann zeitnah und kümmern uns um eine Lösung. Vielen Dank!
Folge uns auf Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mitfahrgelegenheit
Erfahre mehr über die App: http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/pages/mobile-app/
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can put your drive offer very quickly and pickup as many passengers as you manage to carry :) Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- use for free in any country in the world
- for both city and inter-city rides (from address A to address B)
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Keywords: ridesharing, carpooling, carpool, carsharing
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
By using the carpooling services of HopIn you enjoy a lot of benefits:
- It saves money! Sharing a vehicle means sharing the travels expenses.
- It is fun! Meet new people, make new friends and keep in touch with them through the HopIn social network.
- It is environmentally friendly. Traveling with others means fewer cars in the streets, less fuel consumption and less air and noise pollution.
And all these with safety in mind! HopIn offers:
- The ability for the users to find information about their fellow travelers and their vehicles through its social network and Facebook
- Verification process for users who belong to trusted organizations (e.g. Universities, corporations, etc.)
- Spot your friends and the verified users easily on the map and lists, in order to prefer them as your co-travelers
- Rating system and comments, so that the user may take the advice of the community before he/she carpools
- Driver’s License Plate is shown to the passenger right before boarding in order to verify that he is entering the correct vehicle
HopIn’s current features are:
- Real Time Carpooling as a passenger or driver
- One-click Navigation launch to direct you to the passenger's origin or destination
- Personal and vehicle profile with your information and photos
- Comments and rating
- Text messaging service
- Find your friends from Facebook who already use HopIn or Invite the rest to try it!
The process is easy:
1) Choose your origin and destination by using a 'press & hold' or 'click' on the map respectively,
2) Watch as Lassu updates all rideshare & cab providers locations and prices automatically,
3) Tap the button of the rideshare or cab provider that works best for you! You'll be directed to their app to book your ride.
It has many unique features:
* Automatic matching with people who share all or part of your route
* Real time notifications when someone who matches has added a ride
* Meeting points are fully managed in the applicaiton, no need to call the person
* See the driver in real time as (s)he comes to pick you up
It keeps track of all the journeys made and by which driver, to automatically answer the big question:
« who will be the driver for the next trip? ».
You can also keep track of your carpooling activity with financial and environmental statistics, such as the number of kilometers you have saved, and how much CO2 or petrol you’ve economized.
Thanks to the Planning feature, you will be able to declare events on specific dates, like someone in your carpool group is absent, needs to drive or cannot drive.
When the date occurs, these events will then automatically appear in the main interface.
And because « planet saving » can be tried everywhere, myCarpool is also available in the following languages: French and simplified Chinese.
myCarpool can be used by only one of the carpool group, in which case this person can manage his/her own group members.
If you choose to enter your members telephone numbers, they will automatically receive a text message (SMS) when you make an update, for example when creating a new trip.
... and secure Connected mode
myCarpool can also be used in Connected mode!
If several people in the same group use myCarpool, they will always be connected. Anyone can create a trip, create an event, modify the group characteristics, update his/her own information, in each case, the other group members will be automatically notified.
To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information, myCarpool does not use a central database to synchronize information between all members applications. myCarpool applications simply communicate directly with each other using SMS messages.
So each group can be sure that their information is only known the group members.
Important: To use connected mode, you should ensure that your subscription includes unlimited SMS texting.
You can disconnect your myCarpool application from your group members at any time (to stop receiving SMS notifications). This is recommended when travelling abroad, where text messages may include a surcharge.
Connecting for the first time to your group, or reconnecting after a new application download (handset renewal) is easy.
myCarpool will automatically synchronize itself with your chosen group, downloading seamlessly the group characteristics, current driver scores and all statistics.
Trip history is stored locally on your handset in an SQLite database. Thousands of trips can be stored with instant access to all information.
Information on application permissions
- Services that cost you money, send SMS messages: in connected mode, myCarpool sends SMSs to synchronize applications with other members in the same group. SMSs will only be sent to telephone numbers of members which have been entered by you when setting up your application.
- Your messages, receive SMS: in connected mode, myCarpool receives SMSs to synchronize applications belonging to members of the same group.
- Storage, modify/delete SD card contents: used for save & restore actions.
Why use CarpoolMeet?
1) It brings you automatically the matching journey.
2) It provides you by all journeys from your city.
3) It has an effective search system.
4) You can use its messenger for more details about your journey.
5) Social carpooling system.
By CarpoolMeet you can find your journey meet in just 5 minutes. very fast matching system that eases to you your carpooling life.