Brevant Semillas App is the first application designed for Agricultural Producers. By using different tools the producer can access to manage corn crop in the field and services offered by Dow seeds, genetic platform of Dow AgroSciences.
- Milote: Integration with the web platform (milote.com.ar) to obtain productivity values for each field and the adjusted recommendation of hybrid and density.
- Monitoring armyworm: This application was designed by Brevant Semillas to give Agricultural Producers tools for monitoring armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda spp) in the maize crop. Contains a visual images scale based on the known scale Davis (1-9, 9 being the highest level of damage) by which you can identify the level of damage to the crop.
- Monitoring Northern Corn Leaf Blight (Exserohilum turcicum): Contains a visual scale images produced by Brevant Semillas to qualify and make decisions disease management "Tizon del Maíz" (Exserohilum turcicum).
- Brochure: Selecting Province the producer will find the maize hybrids recommended for his area and all the information of the products.
- Services: Selecting the province where you produce maize, the producer may access to the location of Distributors, Technical Service and suggested Seed size plate.
Using these tools a georeferenced records within Brevant Seeds App with the information gathered at each sampling station.