Seriously cool app... Lots of fun to play with. Highly recommend it
Lots of fun & works perfectly!
It didn't do anything, just pick a color then,,,,, ??
Initial impression is: really neat and unique. Could be better but still great. Ability to use 'The Matrix' (or ASCII-izing) setting (from Photo Retouching Palette) in Video Mode is an unfortunate oversight. My Phone allows Volume Control to be used as Zoom but that doesn't work in this APP. Uses HUGE Temp Files which, for Video, must be exported to .WEBM Format for viewing. Help Screen unique and useful, a few CR/LFs to break it up would be good. It would be cool if this APP would (sort of) 'Tron' people. Exact RGB number entry would be great, but Chooser is OK. A B/W Setting (but with one color) would be good. Ability to alter the 'wire' (sort of Contrast Control / 'Wire Smoothing/Fuzziness' effect) might be a useful setting. REALLY SLOW recording with lots of Frames dropped, needs optimization. Glad to see it gets Updates, added a Star.
This is quite nifty, but I'm not sure what good it is. It applies a wireframe post filter in realtime to the camera image, with options for quality, colour-tinting, a noise-filter, and allows you to apply the effect to still images as well. Haven't seen ads yet, but was warned they're there.
Really well done app. I think vr support should be added to make this more interesting
- Fixed bugs with sharing and permissions on Android M and later.
- Improved performance when converting existing pictures.
- Option to automatically convert pictures you take with the normal camera.
- Move controls to the right side by default.
- Revised UI with Material icons and theme
- Updated to latest WebM encoder
- Added option to export video as a zip file with each frame as a PNG image