User accounts are protected by using two-factor authentication for enhanced security when logging in to various Internet services.
Magic mOTP generates a time-synchronized one-time password for this two-step authentication.
-TOTP RFC 6238 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6238.txt)
- Create a one-time password without data connection
- Set OTP information using QR Code and Secret Code
- Multi-domain OTP registration management function
- Editing OTP registration information
- App screen lock function (PIN method, biometric authentication)
- Google OTP compatible
※ Information Use
1) Install Magic mOTP App.
2) Scan the QR Code issued to the user at the site where OTP is set up with QR Code.
(If the QR Code cannot be scanned, enter the Secret Code.)
3) Enter the generated one-time password into the OTP authentication request screen of the site to complete the authentication.
-Deleted OTP cannot be recovered. Please delete it carefully.
※ Affiliate Information
- This app can be used for free by individuals, but when used by companies and institutions,
It is necessary to introduce an OTP authentication server and purchase a license by following the affiliate guide.
- (Contact us) mOTP@dreamsecurity.com
※ mOTP MobileTeam
baejjang-i, wooson, suyeun