One smart joint authentication app supports telecommunications companies_SKT, KT, LGU+ integration.
[If there is only one 'smart joint authentication', no worries about certificate leaks!_ Android 4.0 or higher supported]
No more storing certificates on PC and USB separately. If you store the certificate in the first-class security medium USIM, you can use it conveniently and safely with one smartphone!
Smart joint authentication is a next-generation authentication service that enables digital signatures such as financial transactions and identity verification on PCs without certificates as well as smart banking, Nonghyup NH Banking, smart banking, and NH Banking of affiliates by copying/saving the certificate to the USIM of the smartphone.
['Smart Authentication' Now, use it easily with your fingerprint~~ ]
- Available only on Samsung devices with OS 5.0 or higher with fingerprint recognition function installed
- Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, etc.
- Due to circumstances of some financial partners, Nonghyup, Busan Bank, and OK Savings Bank will support fingerprint function in the future.
[Main Service Information]
*Certificate copy, password change, storage, digital signature, deletion*
1. Copy and save the certificate USIM
You can save certificates in PC and smartphone memory to USIM.
(If you are moving the certificate stored in your PC to USIM, please visit http://www.smartcert.kr and download the program)
2. Smart authentication password setting and change
By periodically changing the smart authentication password, more secure certificate management is possible.
(The smart authentication password is different from the certificate password and is an 8-digit password set by the subscriber to use the smart joint authentication service.)
3. Electronic signature
Even if you do not store the certificate on the PC, you can sign the digital signature with the certificate stored in the USIM and the smart authentication password.
4. Delete the certificate
You can check the validity period of the saved certificate and delete it.
1. When signing electronically on a PC, select 'Smart Authentication' as the certificate storage medium and enter your mobile phone number. After selecting the certificate stored in USIM in the app, just enter the smart authentication password to complete the electronic signature.
2. If you do not see Smart Authentication on your PC, select 'Security Token' and Mobile_SmartCert and enter your mobile phone number. After selecting the certificate stored in USIM on the PC, enter the security token password (smart authentication password) to complete the digital signature.
For more information, please visit http://www.smartcert.kr.
3. Customers using Nonghyup NH Banking, please use after signing up for USIM certificate in Nonghyup Smart Authentication App.
4. Smart authentication service is an additional service of each mobile operator (SKT, KT, LGU+). 990 won per month (tax included_based on daily usage fee) is added to the mobile phone communication fee.
- Inquiries: 114 and Dream Security Customer Center (1688-0124) without an area code via mobile phone
- Cancellation inquiry: 114 without an area code by mobile phone
1. To prevent certificate theft, the certificate stored in USIM cannot be copied to other storage media such as PC.
2. When deleting the smart authentication app, first delete the certificate stored in the USIM and then delete the app.
3. If the smart authentication password fails 10 times, the app is initialized and all stored certificates are deleted. Please reset the smart authentication password and save the certificate before using it.
* This service is provided by each mobile operator (SKT, KT, LGU+) and Dream Security.
- Company name: Dream Security
- Customer Center: 1688-0124
- Email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org