New update does not allow for turning Drift on or off anymore w the mobile app? Update: why I love Drift...Fast support and even updated new Android build squashing the previous bug...Thanks team!
Drift is an amazing service all around, so much it's no surprise that their mobile client would match. Modern, material and able to turn on do not disturb mode makes this one of the best services if you plan to respond to chats a lot on your phone phone.
Edit: Drift devs got the notifications up and running, and left a response on this review. These guys rock. If you don't have Drift installed on your site, you're missing out.
As others have said, Push notifications not working on android 7
No push notifications.
Very useful. Allows easy interaction with people visiting your website.
It's like a whole new Drift app. Here's everything that's new...
- PROFILES: When you’re talking to somebody, you can now view their profile and start a new conversation from there
- SAVED REPLIES: Now, grab your favorite saved replies in seconds
- CHANGE THE ASSIGNEE - Easily tag your teammate into a conversation
- CONVERSATION TAGS: You can now tag conversations
- CUSTOMER TAGS: Add or remove customer tags
- SETTINGS A major update to the settings around online/offline mode and notifications.