This new Rointe Connect App update includes:
• Design adjustments to make the application more intuitive and accessible.
• Zone search engine in the installation section.
• Explanatory videos in the pairing process.
• Touch icons on top bar for zone and product control.
• Clearer and more visual programming bar.
• Reorganisation of advanced functions.
• Preview of screen colours in the application.
• Incorporation of hotel mode.
• Brightness control of devices.
• Early start control.
• Floor probe usage control for CT2 thermostat.
• Addition of new languages: Italian.
• Activation of locks and hotel mode from one zone.
• Integration of warranty registration from the application itself.
• Improvements in statistical control.
• New incorporation of Auto mode for the whole installation from the general thermostat.
• Incorporation of greater functionality in the Environments section.
• Error correction.
Rointe Connect has been developed by Rointe to allow you the easiest way of managing your new D Series heating system. With Rointe Connect you can control your heating how, where and when you want.
• Create and change installations with zones and sub-zones within your home or business.
• Control your D Series heating devices 24/7, 365 days a year.
• Change the working temperature on your devices and installations.
• Check your D Series devices individually or as a single installation.
• Establish and change schedules instantly in real time.
• Check all the modes, functions and personalize your products.
• Know how much energy each product or installation is using.
• Access statistics, consumption, average temperature, etc.
*The Rointe D Series products need a 2.4 GHz internet connection to work.