To use the app you need access credentials that you get when you register to the DRUCS.NET web app.
Then you can get at a glance the condition of your DropsA automatic lubrication devices in terms of the operational status and the connection status.
You can also:
- set or adjust device parameters such as cycle time or lube type conveniently grouped in distinct menus
- save, load and share multiple sets of parameters
- perform actions on the device such as starting/stopping the lubrication interval or resetting alarms
- monitor the condition of the device through a complete array of operational variables such as device voltage or MCU temperature
- update firmware
- get a visual representation of device operation events through a multi-level log system
- get notified of abnormal conditions such as minimum level of lubricant or low voltage through warnings and alarms delivered to you as push notifications.
What about communication security?
The app establishes an encrypted connection to your lubrication devices.
What if a Wi-Fi internet connection is not available?
The app can connect also via Bluetooth to the device and provide the same features.
Eight languages are supported: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.