How to play:
• Move and rotate shapes to place them in the grid.
• Each shape is made up of several blocks (squares) and each block is made up of four triangles.
• The goal of the game is to remove as many blocks as possible. Blocks are removed by matching the color of two adjacent triangles.
• Don’t focus on creating rows of blocks. Blocks are not removed when completing a row. Rather focus on placing the shapes in the grid to match many triangles.
• Match more than two triangles in a single block to create blasters, which remove many blocks.
• Earn or buy coins. Use coins to get boosters. Activate boosters during play to create powerful effects, such as removing multiple rows of blocks.
• Choose different grid sizes, depending on your skill and playing style.
• The game ends when there is no space for a new shape to enter the grid at the top.