Node Remote is compatible with ALLSTAR nodes.
* Send pre-defined config commands to the Node
* Visibly see when your Node is transmitting or receiving
* Direct dial a node (if node number is known)
1) You must know your Node local IP address
2) Your device must be on the same local area network as your Node
3) Allmon2/Supermon must be installed on the Node (App uses same username/password from manager.conf)
4) bindaddr in manager.conf file must be set to 0.0.0.0 or your device local IP must be added
5) Default manager port is 5038, but can be changed in app if you have changed it
Please report all bugs or features requests by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is NOT directly affiliated with ALLSTARLINK.
Installation document can be read here: http://www.m0dqw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NodeRemoteGuide.pdf