DIGITAL TEACHER CANVAS 2020 – Student Learning Platform /Learning App
• Empowers students and allows them to see Digital Content at their feasible time, place, and device.
Inception of Digital Teacher Canvas:
• Digital Teacher Content is being used in 7500 Schools
• In the last 7 Years, we have served several Schools (7,500) and completed more than 1,00,000 installations in all the classrooms of 7,500 schools.
• During this pandemic situation, students’ need a learning App to strengthen their understanding, as online class might leave some gap in understanding the concept
• Digital Teacher Canvas is aimed to bridges the gap of understanding the concepts.
Challenge : Fortifying the understanding ability of students
1) Live classroom learning has now been very challenging across the globe, not just in India.
2) In any office, when teams have Zoom Meetings with clients, employees who are between the age group of 25 and 40 can’t comprehend the client’s conversation as the way they understand in “One to One” physical meeting.
3) We can’t expect children below 16 years to understand the concepts on Video based meeting.
4) Student’s understanding level comprehending level will be far lower than actual physical class.
5) Students with average and below average understanding levels face challenges in memorizing concepts
6) In a physical class, there are mostly no disturbances and students can focus only on Teacher and Black board and also Teacher can see whether students are attentive or not and can control the complete classroom.
7) In an online class, neither the teacher can fully see the class and monitor nor can a student focus on what’s being delivered by teacher on the small screen.
8) Moreover, technological hindrances such as power failures, internet issues, students seating in house, availability of device and other home distractions will affect the quality of the learning.
9) But the fact is, we don’t have any alternative source of reaching students. Hence we need to depend mandatorily on platforms such as ZOOM, Google Classroom, MS Teams etc.
1) Student should have a flexibility to learn @HOME, Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
2) To address these challenges, Digital Teacher has introduced Digital Teacher CANVAS, a student centric Learning Platform.
Why Digital Teacher is a better option when compared with Other Brnded Apps?
• Other Brnded Apps costs Rs. 30,000+ and Digital Teacher costs Rs. 1,500 + PER STUDENT
• The content in Other Brnded Apps matches only 60% with Andra Pradesh and Telangana syllabus, whereas Digital Teacher App content matches 100 % with the syllabus of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
• English is one of the most important subject for us. Other Brnded Apps doesn’t include content for English and Social Studies subjects. Other Brnded Apps subscribers have to purchase another App for Social studies and English.
• Digital Teacher has Maths, Biology, Physical Science, Social studies, & English.
• Both Other Brnded Apps and Digital Teacher use the same technology (Content Delivery Network) to deliver the content, which is also used by Netflix, Amzon Prime etc..