Did you know that the classmate sitting in front of you may also be in another one of your classes? Need a tutor to help with core classes or to develop your study skills? Get the answers to these questions and more with bConnected!
v3.0 comes packed with features for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Course schedules with classmates, instructors and tutors
- Final course grades
- Midterm course performance
- Tutoring information for University Core Curriculum courses
- Academic performance
- University holds
- Photos of campus buildings for courses and events
Stoplight Census- Red busiest, green least busy
Searchable list of rooms and areas
Detailed information about population of each room
100% created by students of the Ball State Digital Corps
- myBoiseState - Log in to view your class schedule, grade history, personal calendar, lecture capture, organize study groups and keep track of assignment due dates.
- Course Search - Browse course offerings for upcoming semesters and plan ahead.
- Campus Update - Stay on top of campus news, student information, and university technology updates and services.
- Map - Find building locations on campus or tap buildings to view information. Also includes the ability to view your location on campus, parking information, live shuttle locator, and indoor maps.
- BSocial - Experience campus life captured by our community on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (#boisestate).
- Athletics - View schedule and broadcast info. Read articles and view videos about your favorite Bronco teams.
- Directory - Easily contact university faculty and staff.
- Security - Need a security escort, jump start, or locked out of your vehicle? Check here for services.
- Define sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking: learn what to do in each situation
- Define bystander interventions: learn what to do if you are witnessing an act of violence
- Instantly connect with reporting options, campus resources, and off campus resources
When users are in the vicinity of each of the BSU buildings, the UI correspondent to that building is displayed on their device providing them with information about that specific building. This information includes the building’s name and picture and a description of the public spaces inside that building such as offices, classrooms, auditoriums, etc. Each one of the BSU Campus buildings has its own UI.
This App also provides Users with real time access to important Campus features that includes Student Announcements, Events Calendar, Class Cancellations, Colleges’ web pages, InfoBear and Student and Employee email.
Users also have access to a list of the BSU Campus buildings from where they can have access to information related to each BSU building without being on campus.
Notifications* – View your messages from Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Billing, Student Records & more.
My Classes* - View your classes including schedule, maps, rosters, instructors, assignments, discussions, grades & announcements.
Class Search - Search for classes in real-time.
Bookstore - Connect to your college bookstore.
Library - Search your college library or across all KCTCS libraries.
Begin Here - Request Info about the college & its programs.
Web Site - Connect to your college mobile website.
News & Events - Stay current with what's happening at your college & add campus events to your personal calendar.
Videos - Check out your college on YouTube.
Social Media - Follow your college on Facebook & Twitter.
Contact Us - Contact your college or Student Service Center for assistance or more information.
Directory* - Find faculty, staff & students at KCTCS & add to your personal contacts.
Maps - Find your way around your college campuses & class locations.
User Account Center - Set up your user account.
Apps to Download - Free apps that work with KCTCS services.
KCTCS is the official mobile app of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System.
Our 16 colleges are located on over 70 campuses across the state of Kentucky and online:
Ashland Community and Technical College (ACTC)
Big Sandy Community and Technical College (BSCTC)
Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC)
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC)
Gateway Community and Technical College (GCTC)
Hazard Community and Technical College (HCTC)
Henderson Community College (HCC)
Hopkinsville Community College (HCC)
Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC)
Madisonville Community College (MCC)
Maysville Community and Technical College (MCTC)
Owensboro Community and Technical College (OCTC)
Somerset Community College (SCC)
Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC)
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKCTC)
West Kentucky Community and Technical College (WKCTC)
To visit another KCTCS college, click the ""Go2..."" button at the top right corner of the Home page.
*To access My Classes, Directory & Notifications, please login with your KCTCS username & password.
- Personal Alert and Emergency Notifications
- Interactive Campus Map
- College News Feed
- Campus Announcements Feed
- College Events Calendar
- Important Dates
- Class Schedule
- ePayment and Payment Plans
- Order Parking Permit
- Direct Access to the MyVCCCD Portal
- Faculty and Student Services Directory
- Campus Emergency Numbers
Courses: Access information about your enrolled courses, including times, locations, and class rosters. You can also access your Blackboard assignments, grades, discussions, and announcements. Courses are linked to the map function to assist you in locating your class meeting place.
Events: View information about upcoming campus and sporting events. Add these to your calendar or share them with others via email.
Sports: View news and scores from your Eagles athletics teams.
News: Read news and notices from the University, campus, and other sources.
Videos: Watch videos from various sources including the University YouTube site.
Directory: Allows you to search for contact information for staff, faculty, and students.
Maps: Use the maps to help locate particular buildings, campuses, and services.
Important Numbers: Includes a list of frequently used campus phone numbers
We hope you find this beta version helpful. Useful features include:
• Access to NYC DOE news and social media feeds
• Maps with school locations by borough
• School directory information with links to school portals
• Calendars and events
• School meal menus
• Access to parent resources including Aris Parent Link
• Access to pupil transportation information
• A feedback survey to give us your opinions
-Stay updated on NAU news
-Chat with classmates
-Be part of the conversion on Facebook and Twitter
Welcome to NAU Mobile!
Supported Devices and OS:
-BB OS 7: Bold 9900 Series; Torch 9810
-Android 2.3 "Gingerbread": HTC EVO; Samsung Galaxy S II
-Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich": Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, One S, LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S II
-Android 4.1, 4.2 "Jelly Bean": Google Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, One X, One S, LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S III
-iOS6: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5th Gen
-iOS7: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Download the official app of Delgado Community College.
• Register for classes
• Pay tuition
• Accept your Financial Aid award
• Campus Maps for all Delgado campus locations
• Freshman Orientation, Campus Tours, Request Information
• Access the Library, Campus Events, Sports, Campus News, Bus Schedule
• Food Choices at multiple campuses
• School Catalog and Handbook
Courses – access your assignments, class discussions, and grades
Faculty/Staff Directory & Contact Numbers
Blackboard Access – requires separate download; search for Blackboard Mobile Learn in the App Store
News & Student Life Events
Library & Bookstore
And much more!
- Academic Calendar
- Center for Distributed Education
- Study Smarter
- Online Degrees
- Hippo Campus
- Open Labs
- Course Delivery Methods
- NROC Math
- Chattanooga State Bookstore
- RODP Bookstore
- RODP eSchedule