Thinking of attending Bridgewater College? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
The Dub Cubs app was designed to teach children about phonemic awareness. Phonemic awareness is the ability to hear, identify, and manipulate individual sounds—phonemes—in spoken words. Phonemic awareness is essential for a child's reading development and spelling ability. Using wordplay in songs, poems, and rhyme is a great way for kids to develop phonological awareness.
The Between the Lions, Dub Cubs app was produced by WGBH and the producers of Between the Lions. Between the Lions is an award-winning PBS series designed to foster the literacy skills of its viewers, while playfully demonstrating the joys of reading. Unique among the hundreds of programs aimed at children, this puppet, animated, and live-action series is based on a detailed and rigorous literacy curriculum. The lively characters and delightful plotlines aim to give children the experiences they need to become successful readers.
For more exciting Between the Lions content, visit http://www.pbskids.org/lions/.
Parents, faculty/staff and students require a one-stop, anytime, anywhere at your access to important school and district information such as News, Events, Parent and Staff Resources, Important Numbers, Menus and more.
Dub Labs is a trusted technology, providing an innovative and cost-effective platform that helps drive student achievement and parent awareness.
Dub Labs application consists of a custom suite of pre-built features that work on multiple mobile devices including iPhone®, iPad, Android™ and Windows 8.
При первом запуске приложения сохраняется номер группы/фамилия преподавателя/номер аудитории. При последующих запусках происходит переход непосредственно на расписание данной группы/преподавателя/аудитории. Для просмотра других групп/преподавателей/аудиторий необходимо выбрать соответствующий пункт бокового меню.
Обновление через мобильный интернет желательно производить при хорошей скорости соединения. Если обновление не удалось, будет использована резервная (встроенная и неполная) база - в этом случае следует обновиться заново, используя более быстрое соединение.
База для заочников, циклов, полной занятости преподавателей/аудиторий занимает около 10 мегабайт - для неё предусмотрена отдельная функция обновления.
Мобильная версия расписания.
- Расписание для студентов очников, преподавателей, студентов заочников, а также полные занятости преподавателей и аудиторий.
- Сохранение номера своей группы,фамилии преподавателя, аудитории (при последующих заходах выводится сохраненное расписание).
- Работа расписания в оффлайн режиме.
- Использование виджета, отображающего расписание сохраненной группы, фамилии преподавателя, аудитории в зависимости от дня недели.
- Возможность обновления расписания.
When users are in the vicinity of each of the BSU buildings, the UI correspondent to that building is displayed on their device providing them with information about that specific building. This information includes the building’s name and picture and a description of the public spaces inside that building such as offices, classrooms, auditoriums, etc. Each one of the BSU Campus buildings has its own UI.
This App also provides Users with real time access to important Campus features that includes Student Announcements, Events Calendar, Class Cancellations, Colleges’ web pages, InfoBear and Student and Employee email.
Users also have access to a list of the BSU Campus buildings from where they can have access to information related to each BSU building without being on campus.
Did you know that the classmate sitting in front of you may also be in another one of your classes? Need a tutor to help with core classes or to develop your study skills? Get the answers to these questions and more with bConnected!
v3.0 comes packed with features for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Course schedules with classmates, instructors and tutors
- Final course grades
- Midterm course performance
- Tutoring information for University Core Curriculum courses
- Academic performance
- University holds
- Photos of campus buildings for courses and events
- myBoiseState - Log in to view your class schedule, grade history, personal calendar, lecture capture, organize study groups and keep track of assignment due dates.
- Course Search - Browse course offerings for upcoming semesters and plan ahead.
- Campus Update - Stay on top of campus news, student information, and university technology updates and services.
- Map - Find building locations on campus or tap buildings to view information. Also includes the ability to view your location on campus, parking information, live shuttle locator, and indoor maps.
- BSocial - Experience campus life captured by our community on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (#boisestate).
- Athletics - View schedule and broadcast info. Read articles and view videos about your favorite Bronco teams.
- Directory - Easily contact university faculty and staff.
- Security - Need a security escort, jump start, or locked out of your vehicle? Check here for services.
Key app features:
Yulman Stadium parking map and directions
Yulman Stadium seating legend
Yulman Stadium amenities
Green Wave football schedule
Green Wave football news and rosters
Green Wave social media and videos
Tulane University fight song and Hullabaloo cheer
Founded in 1834, Tulane University is one of the most highly regarded and selective independent research universities in the United States. With a 16-sport program that competes in the American Athletic Conference in all sports, the Green Wave is on the rise on the field, the court, the course and the track.
Access all the Bison information you need on your mobile device.
• Campus Map—Locate individual buildings on campus and see open hours
• Events—View upcoming campus and athletic events
• News—Read the latest university and sports articles
• Email—check your OBU campus email
• Banner Web Access—Pay your bills, check your class schedule, and more
• Credits—access current meal credit and Bison Bucks balances, and check chapel credits
Other features include:
• Student Links—quick access to OBU websites
• Get Help—Quick access to emergency contact information
• Social Media—Interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, and more
• Traditions—Learn what makes OBU distinct
• Comment Box—send feedback on anything OBU
Notifications* – View your messages from Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Billing, Student Records & more.
My Classes* - View your classes including schedule, maps, rosters, instructors, assignments, discussions, grades & announcements.
Class Search - Search for classes in real-time.
Bookstore - Connect to your college bookstore.
Library - Search your college library or across all KCTCS libraries.
Begin Here - Request Info about the college & its programs.
Web Site - Connect to your college mobile website.
News & Events - Stay current with what's happening at your college & add campus events to your personal calendar.
Videos - Check out your college on YouTube.
Social Media - Follow your college on Facebook & Twitter.
Contact Us - Contact your college or Student Service Center for assistance or more information.
Directory* - Find faculty, staff & students at KCTCS & add to your personal contacts.
Maps - Find your way around your college campuses & class locations.
User Account Center - Set up your user account.
Apps to Download - Free apps that work with KCTCS services.
KCTCS is the official mobile app of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System.
Our 16 colleges are located on over 70 campuses across the state of Kentucky and online:
Ashland Community and Technical College (ACTC)
Big Sandy Community and Technical College (BSCTC)
Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC)
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC)
Gateway Community and Technical College (GCTC)
Hazard Community and Technical College (HCTC)
Henderson Community College (HCC)
Hopkinsville Community College (HCC)
Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC)
Madisonville Community College (MCC)
Maysville Community and Technical College (MCTC)
Owensboro Community and Technical College (OCTC)
Somerset Community College (SCC)
Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC)
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKCTC)
West Kentucky Community and Technical College (WKCTC)
To visit another KCTCS college, click the ""Go2..."" button at the top right corner of the Home page.
*To access My Classes, Directory & Notifications, please login with your KCTCS username & password.
Courses – access your assignments, class discussions, and grades
Faculty/Staff Directory & Contact Numbers
Blackboard Access – requires separate download; search for Blackboard Mobile Learn in the App Store
News & Student Life Events
Library & Bookstore
And much more!
- Personal Alert and Emergency Notifications
- Interactive Campus Map
- College News Feed
- Campus Announcements Feed
- College Events Calendar
- Important Dates
- Class Schedule
- ePayment and Payment Plans
- Order Parking Permit
- Direct Access to the MyVCCCD Portal
- Faculty and Student Services Directory
- Campus Emergency Numbers
Download the official app of Delgado Community College.
• Register for classes
• Pay tuition
• Accept your Financial Aid award
• Campus Maps for all Delgado campus locations
• Freshman Orientation, Campus Tours, Request Information
• Access the Library, Campus Events, Sports, Campus News, Bus Schedule
• Food Choices at multiple campuses
• School Catalog and Handbook
Computer lab hours and openings
Bus routes and schedules
-Stay updated on NAU news
-Chat with classmates
-Be part of the conversion on Facebook and Twitter
Welcome to NAU Mobile!
Supported Devices and OS:
-BB OS 7: Bold 9900 Series; Torch 9810
-Android 2.3 "Gingerbread": HTC EVO; Samsung Galaxy S II
-Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich": Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, One S, LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S II
-Android 4.1, 4.2 "Jelly Bean": Google Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, One X, One S, LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S III
-iOS6: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5th Gen
-iOS7: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Courses: Access information about your enrolled courses, including times, locations, and class rosters. You can also access your Blackboard assignments, grades, discussions, and announcements. Courses are linked to the map function to assist you in locating your class meeting place.
Events: View information about upcoming campus and sporting events. Add these to your calendar or share them with others via email.
Sports: View news and scores from your Eagles athletics teams.
News: Read news and notices from the University, campus, and other sources.
Videos: Watch videos from various sources including the University YouTube site.
Directory: Allows you to search for contact information for staff, faculty, and students.
Maps: Use the maps to help locate particular buildings, campuses, and services.
Important Numbers: Includes a list of frequently used campus phone numbers
Find out where you are on campus and where your classes and the buildings they’re in are located.
View your course assignments, class rosters, grades and discussions.
Keep up with college news and happenings.
View upcoming events, such as plays and concerts.
Search the college directory to find contact information for faculty and staff.
Get instant notifications about weather-related cancellations and other important college information.
Get contact information for student support offices such as financial aid, tutoring, and the Student Success Center.
Keep up with Senators athletics.
See all the people in your network like classmates, professors, and friends. Exchange contact information to build your network of contacts.
Watch videos about the college.
• Campus Maps
• Campus Events
• Community Events
• Dining Hall Information
• Contacts and Campus Directory
• Backdoor Theatre Ticket Information
eLearning – Receive updates and notifications from your Blackboard enabled classes.
Maps - Find out where you are and where you need to go.
Courses - Browse and search the course catalog, view class times, and locations.
Contact Us - Search the public directory for faculty and staff.
Events – Become involved and stay engaged on campus and around the district.
News – Stay current with the latest news from Collin.
Library – Browse and search the catalog and find other resources.
Social – Join our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter or Instagram, or view our YouTube channel.
Emergency – Contact Collin College Police.