To improve student access to GET functions, the new, free Cal State LA GETmobile app is available now for download. Students can quickly access class information, check grades, view detailed fee information, pay fees and much more! Students will need their myCSULA Identity account for authentication to access GET functions.
GETmobile brings the following GET features and other functions directly to the students’ mobile devices:
• View current and past class schedules with class details
• View detailed fee information and pay fees
• View holds and notices from the University
• View the current term final exam schedules
• View grades
• View the To Do list
• View the University Course Catalog
• Complete the Student Course Evaluation
• Share feature to allow end-users to share the GETmobile app
• Feedback feature to provide input and comments regarding the GETmobile app
GETmobile will continue to grow in functionality to meet changing student needs. The following features and functions are coming soon:
• Integration with Moodle to view faculty’s name, grades, announcements and assignments.
• Enrollment features to search for classes, add classes to the shopping cart, drop classes from the shopping cart, enroll in classes, drop classes, and enroll or drop classes from the waiting list.
• Financial Aid information to view financial aid with detailed information by term and aid year.