Have you ever wanted to be able to remotely control your stove or pellet boiler through your iPhone or iPad?
Do you want to manage easily and fast your stove wherever you go and come back to your home or office finding the desired room temperature?
Now, this is possible thanks to the application Casatelli developed by Duepi Group srl. With it you can have full control of your stove, being able to:
- turn on and off the stove at any time;
- check and reset any malfunctions;
- adjust the room temperature and the working power as you wish;
Having real-time access to various operating parameters, such as flue gas and room temperature (in the case of the stove), water temperature (in the case of the boiler), speed of the flue gas, room fan and auger, etc.
In order to use the application, you must have:
- a WiFi connection, either from mobile network or by a home WiFi router;
- be in possession of Casatelli WiFi module, available as an option for our models of stoves / pellet boilers.
The application has three possible modes:
- direct connection through a WiFi network generated by WiFi module Casatelli;
- connection through the web, for remote control of a single device;
- connection through a dedicated web server, for the control of multiple devices.