Just place a finger over the camera for two minutes, and StressScan will analyze changes in your heart rate and scientifically measure the level of your mental and physical stress on a scale of 1 to 100.
- What is the principle behind StressScan? − Many of the functions essential to maintaining human health are controlled by the autonomic nervous system. It is medically recognized that the balance of the autonomic nervous system can become disordered through fatigue and other stress, stemming from causes such as work and human relationships. By analyzing the waveform of your heartbeat as measured at the fingertip, StressScan can analyze the balance of your autonomic nervous system and measure your stress level on a stress index of 1 to 100.
- You can trust Stress Scan! - The technology used by Stress Scan is based on heart rate variability analysis, which is widely recognized in the field of heart rate analysis and autonomic nervous system research. Although heart rate variability analysis technology is not yet generally well known, many medical institutions and companies have taken an interest and are beginning to put it to use. The technology is seeing use even at the cutting edge of stress care, including adoption by the US military to treat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in soldiers returning from the battlefield, and by NASA for astronaut training and health management.
- Usable in a range of scenarios! - · Periodic checking of daily stress level · Checking the effects of favorite meals and drinks on stress · Checking relaxation while traveling or at a favorite spot
- Device compatibility - StressScan is intended for use with a camera- and flash-equipped smartphone. It is not usable with devices that do not have a camera and flash.
- Usage environment - An Internet connection is required to use StressScan. External support for measurement functions is used for complex stress analysis.