The Dune Control app turns your mobile phone or tablet into an advanced remote control for your Dune HD media players and set-top-boxes.
- Fully replaces the standard IR remote control.
- Uses Wi-Fi to connect to the local network.
- Automatically searches for Dune HD devices in the local network.
- Allows to control multiple Dune HD devices and easily switch between them.
- Browse and choose media content via Dune UI shown directly on your mobile device.
- Access local and network sources, Favorites, Recent, My Collection, Movies, Dune HD PHP plugins, etc.
- The menu shown on the mobile device mirrors the menu shown on the TV screen.
- Enter text into text fields in Dune UI using native keyboard on your mobile device.
- Photo viewer mode: view photos from the Dune HD device on the mobile device, control photo slide show.
Now Playing (*):
- See the information about the currently played media content, including (when available) movie poster, movie title, music cover, music album/artist/track information.
- Control the playback (play/pause, stop, previous/next, playback position, volume).
(*) Navigator and Now Playing functions are supported only on the latest generation of Dune HD devices (starting with Dune HD Neo 4K) with the latest firmware (version 190330_0254_r13 or newer).
Please send bug reports and suggestions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org