Useless unless you buy the pro version because of extension limit. Only worthwhile thing compared to others that I see is selecting update intervals, but that isn't worth $2. Uninstalled, going back to Dashclock, which is a tenth of the size and free. Edit: This app has very problematic bugs. The developers seem to ignore support requests and aren't very interested in making sure the app works properly. Don't waste your money on this app like I did. Response: Having problematic bugs is not a matter of personal taste. It means your app is broken for all users and needs fixed. And dashclock is a dead project now.
Although the present clock design is very good but still it's just same old for quite a long time now.... Please add more clock styles like vertical style... In which hours and minutes are vertical....
5 stars all the way
I like the new pill widget. customizing the colors for the background and logo would be a nice addition. option to disable text for weather would be super sweet. reading pictures is way funner than having a bunch of unnecessary letters cluttering up my home screen.
I find this app very useful and it works very well.In case of any problem the developer responds very fast and fixes the error. I had tried other clock and weather widgets but I find this the best . The new Pixel widget is excellent and realistic
The app no longer finds my calendars. Galaxy S7 edge Android 6.0.1. Is this a global problem. App is right now useless for me. I have been very satisfied with it up untill today.
Version 7.0 - Previews and Wear 2.0
- Preview capability while configuring widgets
- Display Calendar events in local timezone
- Android Wear 2.0 support
- Basic Chronus Wear on-watch settings
- Added a few Belgian RSS sources
- Pixel+ widget full Google logo option
- Pixel+ widget icon color option
- Week view calendar month end events not showing
- Location not resolving with some weather providers
- Updated 3rd party libraries
- Pixel+ widget separator background color