DYNSEO organizes Great Senior Challenge, a contest with more than 350 retirement homes taking part during 2 weeks in France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxemburg, United States of America, Canada and Nigeria !
Spread over 10 days, the game is contested on 10 rounds of 32 questions.
In a round of 32 questions, there are 16 easy questions and 16 harder questions to allow playing all residents and challenge the most cultured ones.
This EHPAD contest :
- represents a stimulating and cultural experience for residents
- is played without stress : if you miss a day, you can answer the questions another day
- offers a content adapted to all cultures : the questions and photos to guess are adapted to each francophone or anglophone country’s cultural content. Discover Swiss, Belgian, Luxemburger or American questions.
- is a link builder real contest !
Having a large experiment in the field of cognitive and cultural stimulation for dependent people, DYNSEO offers general culture questions adapted to the residents age and dependence.
Many themes : History, literature, sport, geography…
Links between residents will be strengthen, stimulating team spirit and communication, as well as links between residents and care assistants/facilitators.
Family can also participate with his love one resident.
The DYNSEO company was rewarded many times :
- Laureate of the NewHealth “Hôpital de demain” (tomorrow hospital) trophy in the “Education Thérapeutique” (educational therapy) category
- Laureate of the Silver Economie “prix Business France des Rencontres Internationale” (international encounters price) in June 2015
- Laureate of the Hypes Awards DigiSchool in May 2015
- Laureate of the “Scientipôle Initiative” in January 2015
- Laureate of the Bouygues Telecom Start-up Challenge in December 2014
- Laureate of the solidarity price of the “Total Edhec Entreprendre” contest in April 2014
- Finalist of the European Microsoft App Cup in April 2014
- Laureate of the entrepreneur price in January 2014
- Laureate of the “e-santé” (e-health) trophies in 2013