- Sri Hanuman Chalisa with lyric in Hindi and English
- Hanuman Chalisa can be set as morning alarm.
- Provided options to repeat Chalisa
- Flower showering and Aarti with real looking Diya.
- Many audio available in public domain can be downloaded and plugged into temple
- Provided option to disable Shankhnad during startup
- Temple bell sound when devotees touches bell.
- Shankanaad on touching Shankha.
- Widget image changes automatically at every 30 min.
- Three different sizes of widget.
- Application can be moved to SD card.
Note: There will be following side effect when application is installed on SD Card.
1. Widget will not work
2. Alarm may not work properly
- Compatible with Android 1.6
Keyword: Lord, God, Bajrangbali, Mahaveer, Temple, Peace, Meditation, Hindu
Note: We do not show ads during prayer. Because this diverts attention from God. Ads appear only after curtain closes.
The application can be read in Hindi Language. The song can also be played and heard. The same paragraph in the Devanagari / Awadhi (Hindi) is displayed while the song is played. The user can also forward (not wished) & rewind track as many times they wish
Why Sri Hanuman Chalisa Application
Hanuman Chalisa has been found to be highly effective in controlling the evil effects of Saturn transit or Saturn's major/ minor periods. Those who are under such influences will get benefitted by chanting the Chalisa for 8 times on Saturdays.
This Hanuman Chalisa Application has following features:
- Sri Hanuman Chalisa in Devanagari / Awadhi (Hindi)
- Sri Hanuman Chalisa in audio form
- Each stanzas have been picture illustrated
- Each page changes with next & previous button options
Personalize your mobile with Spectacular Divinity of Hindu Gods. Through this app, get a beautiful sparkling and shining image of Shree Hanuman. Enjoy 3D animated Hanuman Chalisa App for the android device for Hanuman. It is a must have app who believes in the power of Gods. Get devotional through this Hanuman Chalisa App.
Hanuman is a Hindu deity, who was an ardent devotee of Rama according to Hindus legends. He is a central character in the Indian epic Ramayana, and also finds mentions in several other texts, including Mahabharata, the various Puranas and some Jain texts. A vanara, Hanuman participated in Rama's war against the demon king Ravana. Several texts also present him as an incarnation of the Lord Shiva.
Worship Lord Hanuman the destroyer of all obstacles, right on your Android device. Install this 3D animated Hanuman Chalisa App.
With Hanuman Chalisa & 3D Book App you can listen to Hanuman Chalisa and chant it.
Jai Sai Hanuman!!!
Tags:Hanuman Chalisa,Jai Shree Hanuman,Hanuman Chalisa Audio,3D Hanuman Chalisa
The hanuman mantra gives us a hint that the real name of Hanuman was Maruti and he was known to be the son of Pavan or the God of Wind.
Hanuman is often considered to be the incarnation of Lord Shiva himself and hence in several Hindu families, Lord Hanuman is often being worshipped for bringing happiness and prosperity in the family. Hanuman mantra is often known as the “Hanuman Chalisa” and reading the hanuman mantra every day and making the reading and chanting of the hanuman mantra, a routine affair is considered to be the most powerful force on earth which would drive all evil from both inside the residence of a person and along with that help the person to live a happy and prosperous life ahead.
Download Hanuman chalisa and Listen every day, we are presenting” Hanuman chalisa” on the Devotes of Lord Hanuman with great sound quality. Now you can listen Hanuman Chalisa while reading it.
With the melodious voice of the singer one tends to sing along while reading it in English language in this application.
Keyword: Hanuma Chalisa, Hanuman Chalisa with Audio, Hanuman Chalisa in Hindi, Lord Hanuman, Bajrangbali, Mahaveer Chalisa
Note: We do not show ads in this application (So No ads in this Application ).
Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional song based on Lord Hanuman as the model devotee.It is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas.
Hanuman chalisa is good for meditation as well.
Jai Hanuman Chalisa App have following feature
1)Verses in English with its meaning
Shri Guru Charan Saroj Raj, Nij Man Mukar Sudhari, Barnau Raghuvar Bimal Jasu, Jo dayaku Phal Char
With the sacred sand of Guru's Lotus feet, I clean the mirror of my mind and then narrate the sacred glory of Sri Ram Chandra, The Supreme among the Raghu dynasty. The giver of the four attainments of life.
- Listen to the Audio in background.
- Rotating Deity Photos while listening the Durga Chalisa Audio.
-Have really amazing Deity Photos in cover flow patter which can be downloaded in photo library and used as wallpaper and as screen saver.
Benefits of Listening or Chanting Durga Chalisa -
- Reciting the Opening Doha of Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Raama Bhakta.
- Reciting the Second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.
- Reciting the Opening Chaupayi of the chaalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bless one with Divine knowledge.
- Reciting the Third Chaupayi “Mahaaveer vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.
- Reciting the 7th and 8th Chaupayi's “Vidyavan guni athi chaathur…..” will help one to cultivate Rama Bhakti and become dear to Lord Raama.
- Reciting the 11th Chaupayi “Laya sanjivan…..” will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.
- Reciting the 12th Chaupayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.
- Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th Chaupayis will help in attaining fame.
- Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.
- Reciting the 20th Chaupayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.
- Reciting the 22nd Chaupayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.
- Reciting the 24th Chaupayi will help in driving away Negative Energies including Boota, Pisachas, saakinii, daakini, and black magical deities.
- Reciting the 25th Chaupayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.
- Reciting the 26th Chaupayi gives relief from difficulties.
- Reciting 27th and 28th Chaupayi's grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.
- Reciting the 29th Chaupayi grants fame.
- Reciting the 30th Chaupayi helps in victory over evil forces.
- Reciting the 31st Chaupayi gives occult powers and great Wealth.
- Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupayi's helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/ frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shri Raamaa.
- Reciting the 36th Chaupayi gives relief from all difficulties and pains.
Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate Chaupayi with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday or on a Moola Nakshatra day. They can also tail pooja along with this (offering sandal wood paste and kumkum/sindoor to the tail of Hanumanji’s image for 48 days). Others can just recite it 12 times, 24 times, 32 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times, or even 10008 times based on time availability and convenience.
With Hanuma Chalisa app , user can listen to Hanuman Chalisa wherever they want.
Following are the salient features of this app:
1) Hanuman Chalisa audio can be played in the app start up.
2) Sri Hanuman Chalisa with lyric in Hindi, English and Telugu.
3) Flower showering and Aarti with real looking animation.
4) Bells with their related sound when touched on them.
5) Images Changes automatically for every 5 seconds.
6) Read more will provide more options related to Shri Hanuman.
a) About : In this you will find about
i) The Power of Shri Hanuman
ii) Time for Hanuman Chalisa
iii) What is Hanuman Chalisa
iv) Importance of "Chendoor" Tilak
v) What is an "Aarti"
vi) Why the Lamp?
vii) Why the Flowers and Bell?
Here we can read the Chalisa Lyrics in the selected language. i.e in English, Hindi and Telugu
In this the entire meaning of Hanuman Chalisa is explained line by line in detail and simple.
The purpose of Lord Hanuman Jayanthi is explained here.
You can also check the dates of Hanuman Jayanthi from 2013 to 2020 along with date and day.
Hindu, Lord, Temple, ram, Maruti, bajrang bali anjaneya swamy, hanuman, chalisa, mantra, aarti, bhajan, Jai hanuman, Indian god, sriram bakth hanuman, chiranjeevi, Sri hanuman, KESERI NANDAN, Mahaveer Chalisa
You can offer flowers to the god Hanuman by touching your fingers on the screen.
You have options to glitter stars, offer flowers, show aarathi and bell. You can also play or pause the background music which makes more pooja environment.
You can also stop/change the image switching. To change image switching duration, please go to options/context menu (hard key) in your mobile, and change image rotation duration.
For Aarathi and Bell, you can rotate them across the screen with your finger to make the pooja more realistically.
So what are you waiting for, go ahead and download the app and get yourself involved in daily poojas to lord hanuman and get blessings. Please do rate the app and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements.
Also, the app plays Hanuman Chalisa Song which you can play/pause as you can repeat the mantra while offering the pooja or prayer.
Keywords - Lord Hanuman, God Hanuman live wallpaper HD, Anjaneya, Hanuman, Hanuman Chalisa Audio, Hindu Devotional, Pooja, Virtual Pooja, Android Pooja, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Indian Spiritual, Online Pooja, Online Prayer, Android Prayer, Virtual Prayer
Hanuman Chalisa praises Lord Hanuman. This app we provide you Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman-ashtak, bajarang-baan, Hanuman-Aarti, Shree Ram Chalisa, Shree Ram Raksha Stotra, Shree Ram Stuti in Hindi Font.
This app is one destination of all your requirements if you are Hanuman/Shree Ram devotee.
*We had not added audio with this application because it is subject to copyright and we never support piracy.
Hanuman Chalisa is hindi poem written by Mahakavi Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century in praise of Lord Hanuman.The poem is called a chalisa as it contains forty (chalis in Hindi) verses. The structure of the poem is extremely simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. The poem praises Lord Hanuman’s strength and kindness and recounts the Lord’s great deeds.
Whoever chooses to recite the Hanuman Chalisha (chalis meaning 40 - referring to the 40 chaupais/verses) 100 times regularly shall free themselves from the cycle of birth and death - leaving one to enjoy the highest bliss. It is also believed to give you a prosperous life, helping one reach their goals and soothe all their pain and sufferings; giving health and all the happiness that one desires.
Enjoy Hanuman Chalisha on your Android phone and worship the “Hanuman Dada”.
The application features in English, Hindi, Gujarati, including remarkable graphics of Hanuman and is easy to use - allowing you to scroll the text at your own pace.
We have to pay royalties to include the music file hence we have made an identical app with music but is a paid application.
For any queries please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulsidas says in the Chalisa that whoever chants it with full devotion to Hanuman, will have Hanuman's grace.
This app contains an Audio Clip along with the Lyrics and a set of Beautiful Pictures of Lord Hanuman. Also included are the English Transliteration and English Translation(Meaning).
It is noted that 1, 3, 9, 11 and 108 times are the most auspicious numbers to chant the mantra.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics with zoom-in and zoom-out functionality for better readability
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Set the Mantra as an Everyday Alarm
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- You can share the Mantra with your Family and Friends
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Key words: Hanuman, chalisa, choupahi, ramayan, shri Ram, chaupahi, tulsidas, maruti, balveer.
इस आप्लीकेशनसे आप हनुमान चालीसा पढ सकते है और सुन सकते है।
keyword : hanuman chalisa hindi free, hanuman chalisa hindi, hanuman chalisa audio, hanuman chalisa mp3, prayer, hindu,hanuman, lord, lord hanuman, hanuman chalisa
The Ramayana has been divided into following chapters by Tulsidas as per the events and importance of the life of lord shri Ram.
Shri Hanuman Chalisa is timeless sacred Hindu poem by Goswami Shri Tulsidas ji about God Shri Hanuman ji and his selfless devotion for God Shri Ram ji,
and is considered a summary of Holy Hindu scripture Shri Ramcharitmanas. You can easily share your favorite Hanuman Chalisa app with your Family and Friends using the inbuilt QR Code.
This Application contains :
Hanuman ji Aarti
Ramayan Ji Aarti
Features:This app provides hanuman ji chalisha,sundarkand,hanuman ji aarti,ramayan ji ki aarti in pdf for reading and also provides audio of all above defined chalishas
Tags:Tulsidas Ramayan,hanuman chalisha,sundarkand in hindi,Sundarkand in audio,hanuman chalisha in audio,hanuman bhajan,hanuman ji ki aarti,
More from developer
Some key features of Gurbani Nitnem App are:
• Prayer text in Gurmukhi and English
• Simple interface for listening to Audio
• Background Audio Play capability
As always, we invite our users to rate our App on Google Play, and please contact us if you encounter any problems or have suggestions to help us further improve this free App.
P.S.: We have tried hard to fix the Gurmukhi text as displayed. However, due to hardware compatability issues, certain older Android devices may not display the Gurmukhi text properly.
Hinduism as a Religion and Culture is built on principals of belief in "higher powers"; our regional backgrounds may be different, but Hindu's continue to practice a faith that has stood the test of time and advancement of lifestyles and thinking.
We hope that if you like this App - you will share it with your friends and family.
Sai Baba is a very Popular Indian Saint, and is worshiped by people around the world. He taught a moral code of love, forgiveness, helping others, charity, contentment, inner peace, and devotion to God and irrespective of your Religious Affiliation, his wise words are worth reading (and reciting!)
The App Includes:
1- Maths Test for Kids
2- Adult Test for Adults
3- World Capital Quiz
If you like challenging yourself with simple, and yet thought inducing calculations and basic geography questions, please give this Free App a Test Drive!
Offcourse, if you like the App, we would love for you to share it with your friends and family via Facebook and Email (built in sharing capabilities included.)
It is believed that recital of Hanuman Chalisa, written by Tulsidas (1497/1532–1623 – a Hindu Poet-Saint) invokes divine intervention in combatting grave problems & challenges.
Reciting these elegant words written in Glory of Lord Hanuman has a calming effect on people, and per folklore offers inner strength to believers!
The Walkability App, is a FREE App, which allows you to survey the streets or paths you walk on and contribute invaluably to supporting different initiatives for improvements. So now you can not only enjoy walking, but also contribute with your Survey feedback towards improving the pedestrian infrastructure.
There are 9 key Survey questions and you can begin by using Facebook, Twitter or any email identity login. A short personal profile, will help identify you (this is never disclosed), when you submit your Survey Rating.
You can use the App to survey streets in and near your colony, market, school, commercial areas and more. You can also take pictures as proof for a Survey question and it can be submitted through the App. And finally, if you use Facebook or Twitter, you can also post the results on your Wall and invoke your family and friends to contributing to this social cause!
Download our easy to use App, look up your favorite store, or make a list of what you want to pick up as the Holiday Shopping season gets started!
We are constantly updating our data feed to bring your the latest details on what will be on Sale starting 11/28 evening!
This App offers you an easy to use interface to click on an English Word from our carefully selected list of commonly used words and hear it's Punjabi translation. If you are a Punjabi yourself, hoping to encourage your kids to pick up the language, or simply someone looking to learn this beautiful language, we encourage you to give our Free App a try.
As always, we welcome your feedback, and look forward to continue to provide our Google Play audience a variety of Free tools to help them continue to connect with their roots! Sat Sri Akal !
+ Easy to use Interface
+ Intelligently pre-selected essential phrases
+ All phrases on one screen
+ Works in every orientation
+ All Audio in words of a native Punjabi speaker
Note: This app is only compatible with tablets.
Seattle’s Nightlife is your FREE nightlife guide to the hottest clubs, events and more in Seattle and it's surrounding cities. This App is perfect for locals and visitors alike! Don't waste time trying to get the 411 on hottest happenings around you the old fashioned way! Use this Free App and enjoy your evening out!
* Use GPS to find bars, nightclubs, lounges and more
* Browse events, buy tickets and see what's going on tonight in your area
* Create personalized favorite list
* Share your favorite lists, events and more via Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS etc.
You can also earn discounts on your fare for telling your friends and family about our Services! Check us out today!
Serving: Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Renton, Issaquah, Medina, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Everett, West Seattle, Burien, SeaTac, Fife, Covington, Kent, Bothell, Snohomish, Bellingham, Olympia, Arlington, Anacortes and more !
TIE App can be read in 3 languages - English, Deutsch & Russian. TIE App aims to provide information related to various business issues and advisory thereof, in small information capsules.
TIE's core competence is in areas of Logistics, Supply Chain, International Transportation and Customs (Zoll) to enable trade. With the help of reputed and experienced partners, we offer advisory services for Tax, Legal and IPR aspects.
TIE also offers Smartphone Apps development for small and medium businesses, through its technology partner firm based in the USA. This unique combination allows us to offer state-of-art solutions at unbeatable price and quality.
Users can subscribe to push notifications, to become aware of recent updates and noteworthy business policy and other matters, impacting their trade dealings.
If you are a business interested in dealing with Indian and European markets, specially India and Germany, the App lists major business events focussed on India being held in Germany.
TIE App allows users to download useful information and also mark important or relevant news as favorite for access later. The downloaded content (PDF) can be saved in iBooks. The Events can be saved to your iCalendar.
A photo gallery provides you a perspective of events covered by TIE Public Relations team.
Share the TIE App with your business contacts, to help them widen their information and understanding of trade issues as well as best practices.
Disclaimer: The TIE App is not meant as binding legal advisory, nor does it aim to provide a specific answer to diverse or specific business situations. Due diligence is recommended and TIE cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss to your business. Use of the App does not purport to create a Client Relationship and hence, not binding in any manner on the parties using the App.
We offer Free App and Website Development quotes and warranty our work ! Download our free App, browse through our various services and check out a sampling of our work. Then, give us a Call or email us to get started on your Project today !