Use your smartphone as a mouse via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
[ Supported PC OS ]
* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32bit/64bit), Mac and Linux
[ News ]
* Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection.
* Very simple and fast.
* Traditional mouse or laptop touchpad, touch your smartphone and move the mouse cursor.
[ How to use ]
* You only need a laptop or computer with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi adapter to connect your smartphone and use it as a mouse.
* Very easy to connect, install the driver or server in your computer (VERY IMPORTANT):
(REQUIREMENT TO RUN SERVER: Java SE Runtime Environment - http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp)
If you don't have Java in your computer you can try this file for Windows:
You only need to run it, refresh the app list, select your device or IP and begin to use it.
[ Features ]
- Simple and fast Bluetooth and Wi-Fi device selection.
- Pad Mouse.
- Left and right mouse buttons with animation (You can press the buttons on the screen or press [+] (plus) and [-] (minus) volume buttons on your smartphone).
- Scroll wheel option (2 fingers to Pad Mouse, and drag finger in wheel image to Air Mouse).
- Vibration function.
- Writing option to use alphanumeric keyboard (available in Windows).
- Assign Sensitivity value.
- Assign Acceleration value.
- The “Server Tray Icon” appears on the menu bar of your server app to see your IP.
- Preview list of paired devices.
[ Purchase Features]
- Air Mouse, a new option that uses the mobile phone acceleration and gyroscope sensors to move the cursor following your smartphone’s movement (Like a Wii controller).
- Remove Ads.
[ Upcoming Features ]
- File explorer for PC
- Add direct access to files.
Thanks for using this app, send your comments to: